Player Discussion Mason McTavish

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Ducks DVM...

Unless he is just a really obnoxious mechanic who calls himself a "doctor of vehicle management."

I honestly never put that together until now.

Hey DVM, if you are our vet, can you toss a "frequent flyer" discount our way?

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Pretty much everyone here is convinced he’s playing through multiple injuries. IMO, the fact that he hasn’t been shut down is malpractice

Gotta lower that P/GP for his next contract.

Verbeek's playing 4D chess while everybody else is playing teqball.

belarusian

Jul 11, 2022
Does enyone notice Mason's head tic? It's kind of scarying me all season long. Looks like that it appears more and more often through the season. I have a couple of video to explain what I mean. I tried to search in this thread some messages raised this issue but seems like no one mentioned it before.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai

bracer028

Apr 18, 2018
I wonder who will ultimately be better between him and Zegras? Can see an argument for either at this point. I think McTavish has pushed ahead right now but Zegras has slightly higher upside
Zegras is the better player. But not the captain

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
Does enyone notice Mason's head tic? It's kind of scarying me all season long. Looks like that it appears more and more often through the season. I have a couple of video to explain what I mean. I tried to search in this thread some messages raised this issue but seems like no one mentioned it before.
View attachment 843698
View attachment 843699
View attachment 843700
View attachment 843703
Maybe his helmet is loose? Or maybe a bit ocd or something? I suspect it’s not a big deal. I wonder if he was doing that last year

Reactions: DuckDuckGetz

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad