Player Discussion: Mark S Discussion

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
For 2013 - 2021 Scheifele had more TK ( takeaways ) than GV ( giveaways ) each and every season.

2013-14 31TK - 22GV
2014-15 52TK - 44GV
2015-16 61TK - 35GV
2016-17 67TK - 42GV
2017-18 47TK - 33GV
2018-19 74TK - 48GV
2019-20 57TK - 46GV
2020-21 48TK - 37GV

This year so far, he has 32 TK and 44 GV. He's 4 GV away from his most in a season with 28 games to play.

Jetsetter

Mar 2, 2015
Winnerpeg
Losing too many games makes these pages demand for someone's head!! No don't trade Mark!! If he's not liked in the locker room well that's something different. I don't know that to be true so I'll side with Mark staying and finishing his career as a Jet!

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Agree. If we can get a good return, move him. Him wearing the A is ridiculous.

I find there's too much wrong with him for the Jets. I used to want him as captain but glad he never was.

I find he's getting angry about Dubois being a number one centre when he used to be. But not only that, it seems as he gets insecure and bullies players that he feels are succeeding greater than he is. I find he's also shown to be a poor sport and a huge crybaby, for example the Jake Evans hit. If I'm being honest he might just be one of the biggest crybabies in the league.

For some reason I see Scheifele getting traded to San Jose, if not San Jose either New York or Boston. But I think at the end of the day he just wants to be the number one centre and he's happy. But I think we could get a large haul for him given he's still a good centreman, like I'm talking prospects and high picks.

I still like Scheifele as a player, but it's just time for the Jets and him to part ways.

bennylundholm

Sep 7, 2014
I'm not in the locker room, I can't say for certain.... the rift between him and pld is fan made. honestly scheifele bullying pld because he's not the #1 center anymore is beyond ridiculous... scheifele is second in toi only to kfc who only gets more because he pk's...
When I post that it is ridiculous 55 wears the A it is because of his lacklustre hustle and attention to defence which has been well-documented by numerous media all season.
So when you say that is fiction I have to disagree.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
When I post that it is ridiculous 55 wears the A it is because of his lacklustre hustle and attention to defence which has been well-documented by numerous media all season.
So when you say that is fiction I have to disagree.
ummm,... did I quote your post... no I didn't read the post above mine...

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
What’s ever happen behind the scene needs to be sort out. Mark no longer the clutch player he used to be. Skates around and doesn’t drive the play. Unless he turns it around, not interested in watching him in Jets uniform

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I'm not in the locker room, I can't say for certain.... the rift between him and pld is fan made. honestly scheifele bullying pld because he's not the #1 center anymore is beyond ridiculous... scheifele is second in toi only to kfc who only gets more because he pk's...

Scheif being second in TOI is a big problem, thanks for bringing that up ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad