Marc Bergevin -'The answer is in that room'- Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Can you imagine how that management will be the joke if they start selling? 'Cause you guys remember what Molson 1 week ago right? That...they had a plan? Any sane journalist, the day they start selling, will have to ask them...so...it was part of the plan to sell? And if so...why the f*** would you trade PK and Sergachev? Or will MOlson have the nerve to tell us this summer that the great plan...suddenly made a 360, and totally changed? How funny would that be...

Reactions: Rapala

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
MB trades for Letang and saves 9M to sign Carlson this summer to build the most expensive defense in the league ever.

Expect the unexpected.

Reactions: Deluded Puck

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
MB trades for Letang and saves 9M to sign Carlson this summer to build the most expensive defense in the league ever.

Expect the unexpected.

70% of our cap on defense and goaltending...

I know this isn’t the place, but on my Xbox NHL 18, 7 years into my franchise mode, I assembled a defense of 3 elite 88-91 rated players and 3 83-85 rated. I am paying about 55% of my cap on those 6, but they are pretty awesome :)

Reactions: ArsHabs

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Dude, it sounds like you're upset at Weber for not being a Dungeons & Dragons character. Come on now. He's been really good on our back end, putting up solid points, even stepping up in that limited playoff series. The teams got real problems; he's not one of them.

I'm not the guy who presented Weber as such.

Reactions: E82

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Drouin replaces Radulov. I conceded quite a few times on Markov. Last year we finished 7th overall with Markov. This year we're 25th and falling. I thought Markov was a great player but not 18 spots in the standings great.
Drouin does not replace Radulov.
Radulov drove our offense.
Radulov is a beast of a man.
Drouin is still a yougn man.
Radulov >> Drouin

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Can you imagine how that management will be the joke if they start selling? 'Cause you guys remember what Molson 1 week ago right? That...they had a plan? Any sane journalist, the day they start selling, will have to ask them...so...it was part of the plan to sell? And if so...why the **** would you trade PK and Sergachev? Or will MOlson have the nerve to tell us this summer that the great plan...suddenly made a 360, and totally changed? How funny would that be...

We are not amused...

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
And this ****ing guy is still nowhere to be seen. Gutless ****!

He has no plan. Everything is blowing up in his face. There’s nothing he could say to the fans right now that wouldn’t result in him looking more foolish. I’m looking forward to him staying employed and pulling out the injury card. My guess is they shutdown Weber in a couple of weeks and try using him for a scapegoat this time. Pathetic organization.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
He has no plan. Everything is blowing up in his face. There’s nothing he could say to the fans right now that wouldn’t result in him looking more foolish. I’m looking forward to him staying employed and pulling out the injury card. My guess is they shutdown Weber in a couple of weeks and try using him for a scapegoat this time. Pathetic organization.
We can't score goals, and yet let a guy like Radulov leave, who drove our entire offense, wouldn't pay him 6M but yet gave Alzner almost 5M ??? WTF?

Reactions: nhlfan9191

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Hoping for alot of empty seats at the Bell Centre in the month of January!!! Maybe then, the pansy lob ball media in Montreal will start asking the tough questions...

maybe pay more attention

I've seen like 2 or 3 "bergevin needs to get fired" things from the mtl media this month already open your eyes

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
We can't score goals, and yet let a guy like Radulov leave, who drove our entire offense, wouldn't pay him 6M but yet gave Alzner almost 5M ??? WTF?

What upsets me is he’ll say his plan is to restock pieces this year and be competitive again next year with no consequences. Forget about the horrible offseason that got us in this predicament in the first place. Forget that he’s slowly, or quickly on how you want to interpret it, destroying the team piece by piece. I really see nothing that suggests Molson see’s this guy as a liability. In fact, more evidence points to Molson seeing him as part of the solution.

Reactions: BLONG7

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
What upsets me is he’ll say his plan is to restock pieces this year and be competitive again next year with no consequences. Forget about the horrible offseason that got us in this predicament in the first place. Forget that he’s slowly, or quickly on how you want to interpret it, destroying the team piece by piece. I really see nothing that suggests Molson see’s this guy as a liability. In fact, more evidence points to Molson seeing him as part of the solution.

Molson cares that you pay a thousand dollars for warmpuss beer every game, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad