GDT: Marc Bergevin @ Guy A. Lepage TLMEP, 8pm, SRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
Because I don't think it applies here.

Can you explain that at all? Why specifically do you think it doesn’t apply? Explain your thoughts, because obviously that answer is baseless.

I didn’t say it is wholly applicable. You are now saying that there are absolutely never situations where a Law/MBA education could be an asset to an NHL GM. Doesn’t that seem a little absolute?

I frankly can’t think of many executive jobs where those wouldn’t be an asset on occasion.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Seriously guys Brisebois sounds like a President not like a GM, what are his hockey credentials? The guy's businessman...

Reactions: Peanut

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
Seriously guys Brisebois sounds like a President not like a GM, what are his hockey credentials? The guy's businessman...

Isn’t his background more on the hockey operations side?

Are you dismissing that part of his background?

Do you think his education is a hindrance?

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
Resumes your posts..

What?

If you have issues with anything I’ve said, quote in and dispute it.

This is another empty argument or comment (I frankly can’t tell) that fails to provide any actual facts in support of your baseless assertion.

It’s funny how every time I actually ask you to explain your drivel this is what I get.

Explain to us again how sad you are that the discussions on here aren’t at the level you wish.

Reactions: MaxPacwhereishe

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I'd rather have a GM who has experience in asset management and business rather than somebody who has none. Hire consultants for player evaluations. Hiring former players is how you get crap like Joe Sakic, Brett Hull, and Joe Niuewendyk as GMs. This new trend of former players stepping right into management roles is hilariously stupid.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
What?

If you have issues with anything I’ve said, quote in and dispute it.

This is another empty argument or comment (I frankly can’t tell) that fails to provide any actual facts in support of your baseless assertion.

It’s funny how every time I actually ask you to explain your drivel this is what I get.

Explain to us again how sad you are that the discussions on here aren’t at the level you wish.

What exactly do you want me to explain?

Reactions: Peanut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad