Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs vs Senators Wednesday 7PM TSN. Who's in net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
Christ, fatigue. He's a professional athlete. He's 24 years old. He's played 12 games. He's less than a week removed from having a 2+ week layoff. Fatigue! Honestly, say it one more time. So ridiculous.

And why exactly is playing back to back a risk to his healthy knee?

he would not be wearing a brace if he was 100 %:nod:

Penalty Kill Icing*

Still butthurt from last season I guess, completely forgetting that we won four of six games against them the season before that, with a much, much crappier team.

Butthurt is too strong, and an incorrect term.

And reason for it is Boston won the season series 6-0 with not even one game going to OT last season. Whichever way you look at it, thats pretty bad.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Yeah but he's been sticking to it pretty religiously this season has he not? There has been plenty of opportunities for him to move away from it and he hasn't done it.

He had liles on the offside for a couple of games, and gunnar the odd time as well.

i'm guessing that it's gunnar that's going to end up on the offside when gards finally gets the call.

The Blue Devil

Nov 9, 2009
Wouldn't you want your better goalie to play the better team though (Boston)?

Would rather play the better goalie against the weaker team(as in weaker than the Bruins) so we have a better chance to secure 2 points against a team that we're battling with in the conference then to risk losing back-back games, especially to a team that we're not really battling with.

Then again, Reimer could also start both games.

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
Reimer should definitely start today for a better chance to get a win. Scrivens should play against the Bruins and hope for the best! :)

Penalty Kill Icing*

A reminder that today's GDT is available for anyone. Just let others know that you are taking it.

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
HockeyNightInCanada ‏@hockeynight 1hr
Milan Michalek to return as punchless Sens visit Maple Leafs. Just 18 goals in last 12 for Ottawa.

beleaf67

Mar 2, 2013
Ottawa Valley
Please Please OH Please Hockey Gods let us WIN WIN WIN... :cry:

It doesn't have to be pretty, I take another fugly win... :naughty:

I don’t' know if I'll be able to take any more harassment from Sens fans at my son's hockey practice, without punching somebody in the face ... LOL :box:

Funny thing is everyone was so quiet after our first 3-0 win... I didn’t say anything..

I guess it comes with territory, when you live in the enemies backyard...

so...

GO LEAFS GO !!!

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
This a must win. Gotta beat these guys and move ahead of them in the standings with the same amount of games played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad