Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs vs Senators Wednesday 7PM TSN. Who's in net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianLov3

Feb 21, 2013
G😍 Leafs
Sucks Frattin still out.. it seemed like he was good to go but I guess they are not desperate for his return so better to play it safe. He will probably play saturday. Anyway, I hope the Leafs play 60 mins of tough hockey and not just the 3rd period.

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
Reimer only played 2 games in 6 days. If he plays tonight and tomorrow back-to-back that would only be 4 in 8, not a bad workload imo.

GO LEAFS!!!!

im going to regret saying this but i believe scrivens has earned a chance to get another start in one of these 2 games

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
Reimer starts both games.

Leafs play better in front of him and he has had his rest.Not only that he starts Sat. against Pitts.We win 2 out of 3.This is a short season,Reimer is young and playoffs are imperative.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
This is getting ****ing ridiculous about frattin. The initial diagnosis was so ****ing wrong. It's been a month now and still now close. Absolute joke

Why is it a joke? They made an optimistic estimation of return and it ended up being wrong. Newsflash: it happens. Doctors aren't psychics who can see into the future, and not all people heal from the same procedure in the same way over the same time period.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Imagine if we beat both sens and bruins? Jesus i'd be ecstatic. Now that reality has kicked in; I suspect a win tonight against the sens and can only pray we take it to OT tomorrow against the bruins. Lets start banking some points:yo:

The Blue Devil

Nov 9, 2009
Why is it a joke? They made an optimistic estimation of return and it ended up being wrong. Newsflash: it happens. Doctors aren't psychics who can see into the future, and not all people heal from the same procedure in the same way over the same time period.

They actually were not wrong, they said "minimum" 1 week.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Leafs need to get back to that "lunchpale" work habit tonight that worked well for them the first 15 or so games this season, because frankly I'm getting REAL tired of the leafs coming all cocky these past 5 games acting like their ish don't stink, if they keep this up they'll find themselves on the outside of the playoffs for the 9th straight year.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
This is a game the Leafs need to get points out of. Need to string wins together especially with Boston up tomorrow.

If both Kessel's line and Kadri's line can get going early that will be good sign.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I hope kessel turns it up tonight. The first line in general has been crappy, it seems to run when Kessel wakes up, so hopefully we can get something going on now. He's also very good against the senators so Hopefully that helps.

Kurisu

mad scientist
Aug 13, 2012
In A Lonely Corner
I hope kessel turns it up tonight. The first line in general has been crappy, it seems to run when Kessel wakes up, so hopefully we can get something going on now. He's also very good against the senators so Hopefully that helps.

aside from winning faceoffs, Bozak's done nothing for a last 8 games.

The Reaper

Men of Mayhem
Dec 29, 2010
Canada

Well, Kessel hasn't been good against the Sens this year

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
SN 590 The FAN ‏@FAN590 44m
Leafs Central - Frattin not ready yet

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 3hr
Frattin says he's still day-to-day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad