Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs v Devils | Monday April 15- 7pm | Leafs TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Missing Piece

What's Left?
Sep 19, 2012
The Devils Board doesn't have a GDT either. Low energy game tonight?

Haha one can only assume that the energy devoted to the hfboards will equate to the energy from the players on the ice. I concur !

Probably shouldn't bother watching ;) saves us from leafs tv horrendous coverage.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
That sort of says something about save percentage because nobody would credibly argue this is the best Leafs goaltending we've seen, lets keep it real.

I don't think the point is to say he is Leafs best goaltender ever but he has been quite good this season and deserves more credit. Scoring nowadays isn't what it was back then so that skews the save % but still says something when Reimer is top of the list (and that Leafs have had historically bad goaltending).

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
That sort of says something about save percentage because nobody would credibly argue this is the best Leafs goaltending we've seen, lets keep it real.

Really? What does the guy have to do? Is it the fact that he let that one game by in two months that DIDN'T generate a point for the team?

I would say this is the best Leaf goaltending I have seen in a long time.. so far anyway.

SteveV*

Really? What does the guy have to do? Is it the fact that he let that one game by in two months that DIDN'T generate a point for the team?

I would say this is the best Leaf goaltending I have seen in a long time.. so far anyway.

Wow that's saying nothing. He's played great, no question.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON

EDDIE20*

No kidding. We haven't had consistent goaltending since Belfour. Reimer is doing his job nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad