Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs v Devils | Monday April 15- 7pm | Leafs TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 8 5 13

Oct 26, 2009
Hopefully Scrivens gets the start tonight. That gives us the best chance to win both games (without double shifting Reimer).

This may give us the best chance to win both games, but it's also a better chance that we lose both. I think RC should start Reimer tonight, this will give us the best chance to get at least 2 of the next 4 possible points. Plus Reimer has played well against NJ.

Murphy Blue

Live blue
Nov 12, 2008
Newfoundland
Toronto Maple Leafs ‏@MapleLeafs 2m
Carlyle: Lupul is available to play tonight. A decision will be made this afternoon #TMLtalk

Carlyle: Lupul is available to play tonight. A decision will be made this afternoon #TMLtalk

:yo::yo::yo:

southpaw24

Dec 3, 2005
Owen Sound, ON
As much as I'd like to have Lupul back I'd rather have him play it safe. theres no need to rush back asap. I think it would be better to wait till the weekend.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
As much as I'd like to have Lupul back I'd rather have him play it safe. theres no need to rush back asap. I think it would be better to wait till the weekend.

If he wasn't ready they wouldn't have cleared him. If he's ready, he's ready. More time off won't change that like it would a sore shoulder.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Ben Scrivens the only goalie taking part in this skate, expect Reimer to start.

Carlyle says Lupul is a gametime decision, will only play if he feels 110 percent ready.

6a00d8341c03bb53ef015391af169f970b-pi

Last edited:

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
I'd like to sit him tonight and play him tomorrow instead of his first couple days ready he has to do a back to back. Be cautious going into the P Word.

Logic

This is the way
Aug 8, 2012
P.E.I.

great news

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

I want to see Lupul sit until Saturday... AKA, the game I am going to. If he plays, he better stay healthy ffs. I would freaking lose it if he doesn't (Although, to be fair, I wouldn't fault him on the last two injuries, pretty freaky)

Anyway, I am sort of hoping that Saturday is the game that the Leafs clinch, but, I'd be happy if we won the next three. I do want to see a win tonight, and then split the Washington/NYI games.

The Missing Piece

What's Left?
Sep 19, 2012
Kessel 2nd star,
Lupul's possible return.
NJ's horrendous play as of late.

Everything is coming up Milhouse!!!

Where's the GDT :(

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
Or...

The game was well over by the middle of the second period. At that point, RC decided that it would be better to rest the big guns. Why? We have a bunch of games in a short period coming up and then (hopefully) the P-word place. Gardiner just got the splash-effect from Dion not being out there for 27 minutes. At one point, Fraser, Orr and McLaren were out on the PP as well as Komarov.

RC just didn't want to rub their faces in it,Montreal mailed in the 3rd period and were utterly defeated.When you hear Healy going on about shots on net(37 to 28) and a shaky Reimer,the tears are falling.It showed class letting up once it was over.Pretty soon ,Healy won't much to talk about.It easy to be down on the leafs until they win,then you just look foolish.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada

News so nice they named it thrice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad