Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs v Devils | Monday April 15- 7pm | Leafs TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLeaf

Apr 14, 2013
Toronto
I'm a bit nervous about this game. The Devils have lost a game of game and will be hungry for a come back. I hope I'm wrong! Go Leafs Go! :handclap:

Sergei Berezin

You're Wrong
Jan 5, 2007
Ottawa, ON
The played well against the Sens and are due for a win, but can't score worth ****.

Without Kovy, this is a team that simply can't lose to if you want to prove yourself in the league.

The Wall

Mar 28, 2013
tumblr_m8kpk42WmG1rwl09fo1_500.gif

LETS DO THIS!!

Penalty Kill Icing*

Monday and Thursday will be Leafs TV games.

$10 says they miss the opening faceoff in both those games. :naughty:

leafstilldeath*

Yesssssssss Lets Do this boys...Lets show the league who is the daddy!!!

Burn the Boats!!!

puckluck19

Registered User?
Oct 20, 2008
Courtice, ON
We can possibly clinch tuesday if all goes right. But I see Saturday more likely.

Yup, win both Monday and Tuesday (Regulation, OT or Shootout)

AND Winnipeg suffers a regulation loss on Tuesday

and it's all over :yo:

so close, yet so far. starts with pulling the plug on new jersey's life support tomorrow night

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Will Reimer complete the hattrick?

He's been the 1st star for both the NJ wins so far.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I have to admit lately I haven't been really nervous for a game, just anxious. I don't think as Leaf fans we should feel nervous with this team, we've shown we can beat the NYR, Pitt, Boston, MTL. I now go into every game thinking if we play to our ability and not make mistakes we can win every game and tomorrow night I expect them to play the same way.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I'm a bit nervous about this game. The Devils have lost a game of game and will be hungry for a come back. I hope I'm wrong! Go Leafs Go! :handclap:

Nothing to be nervous about, this team is prepared every game and obviously we're not going to win every game but let's just say we lose, nothing really changes. WPG literally has to win every game now to even have a shot. I just look at these next 7 games as good prep time for the playoffs.

LeafShark

Feb 2, 2010
This should be an automatic win, and since the Leafs are a mirror opposite of the team last year, it will be a win.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Mirtle said we need 53 points to make the playoffs, right? If we beat the Devils, we've got 53...

I've been waiting nine years for this day.

tumblr_m8ky7xg7uw1rnpufk.gif

EDIT: I hope we don't go soft on the rest of the games, but I do want to see Scrivens start at least one more game, so Reims can get a bit of a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad