Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs v Devils | Monday April 15- 7pm | Leafs TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
I wasn't complaining, I was however looking for a bit more of a complete answer.

The game was out of reach for them for the majority of the game. So Carlyle rested Phanuef and the A crew. That's why Gardiner had so much ice time and Kessel so little. That's what he was trying to say.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Although we had a good game, we should come out strong. Devils are in desperation mode, so they'll be craving more than us IMO. I hope I am wrong and we just win.

Oct 18, 2010
iRglRIgOa62Bf.gif

here's the gif I wanted to post from before. :(

Badger Mayhew*

I honestly can't really take the Devils seriously anymore. They're just a bunch of losers this point. Like they've given up.

Of course, I still expect Leafs to get outshot, but Devils can't finish and Reimer is dynamite against them. 3-0 Leafs.

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
I honestly can't really take the Devils seriously anymore. They're just a bunch of losers this point. Like they've given up.

Of course, I still expect Leafs to get outshot, but Devils can't finish and Reimer is dynamite against them. 3-0 Leafs.

Some might even say mickey mouse. :sarcasm:

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
It will be a close game for sure, I smell a victory though. I will have my rum and coke ready for this game. GO LEAFS GO BOYS!:yo::yo::yo::yo:

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I just want the victories to keep on coming. The more we win the better and keeps the teams below us...well below us.

Hopefully the team comes out strong again. Not too many games left so just hope to see some consistently good play.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Please win your next 2 games!!!
Actually win your next 4 games.
But hey I don't want to be greedy.

Home ice is still a potential... hard with so few games left... but not impossible. A little slide by the Bruins or Habs and anything is possible.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Keep pushing. Boston is playing like **** and Montreal isn't that far away.

If we can keep playing at a high level, we'll have a chance (albeit small) to win the division.

Those SO losses are really coming back to haunt us right now.

SnipeCheeseAllDay

Jan 16, 2007
Toronto
Loving this team. Every game seems like great odds to win because we are consistently good and tough to play against. Haven't had that in years!

I hope Gardiner is in again, he definitely doesn't deserve to sit. Also excited to having Lupul back soon!

Fearless Leaf*

I honestly think we will be in the playoffs if we get the win tonight.

There is higher chance that both Devils and Jets could never sniff 52 points.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Keep pushing. Boston is playing like **** and Montreal isn't that far away.

If we can keep playing at a high level, we'll have a chance (albeit small) to win the division.

Those SO losses are really coming back to haunt us right now.

(shrug)
I try not to look back. it justmakes us sad. :) we should just be thankful we can smoke people at home AND on the road. :)

I just want a good game and a point. (yes two is better) :)
love my maple leafs!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I would be very surprised if Reimer doesn't start tonight.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
O'Byrne the boats!!!!

Win and the "word we shall not mention" becomes a little more believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad