Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs @ Jets | TUE, 12 MAR 2013 | LEAFSTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenericFan2*

Hate playing in 'Peg. Still don't understand why the fans boo Reimer.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Hate playing in 'Peg. Still don't understand why the fans boo Reimer.

Because they're awesome!

Love playing in the 'Peg! Still a little surreal having them back in the league. They're my #2 until they do something to make me legitimately angry.

Leafs @ Jets tomorrow, Jets @ Leafs on HNIC this weekend. I feel like a kid again.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Love how fans are complaining about our players getting booed...THATS WHAT FANS DO! Wish it happened a lot more here but too many people sit on their hands all damn game. Although Saturday's game was electric

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
Gotta love this goal from Bozie!

You can hear the Jets fan chanting "Reimer...Reimer...Reimer". Bozak scores and you can hear the Leaf fans go "YEEEAAAAAAHHHH" :laugh:

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Gotta love this goal from Bozie!

You can hear the Jets fan chanting "Reimer...Reimer...Reimer". Bozak scores and you can hear the Leaf fans go "YEEEAAAAAAHHHH" :laugh:

Nothing is greater than shutting up that annoying crowd in the Peg. Can't wait for the boys to beat them again!

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Let's try to keep it somewhat mature. Reminder again: What ever they're saying on their boards, leave it there. If you can't handle it, don't bother going over there. Let's hope for a clean good game and our boys to come out on top.

I don't understand it really, if you read our GDT, there's very little compared to what's over here. Honestly, hardly any of our posters are saying anything negative about the Leafs but you'd think from this GDT that we all came over and murdered all your puppies!

Anyway, other than these next couple of games against each other, I'm really hoping Toronto can keep it up. I never understood why the Leafs have been having such troubles, but it looks like it's finally turned around. Kadri is definitely kicking some butt, hoping we can handle him tomorrow.

Good luck and here's hoping you get a couple of rounds of playoffs this year!

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I don't understand it really, if you read our GDT, there's very little compared to what's over here. Honestly, hardly any of our posters are saying anything negative about the Leafs but you'd think from this GDT that we all came over and murdered all your puppies!

Anyway, other than these next couple of games against each other, I'm really hoping Toronto can keep it up. I never understood why the Leafs have been having such troubles, but it looks like it's finally turned around. Kadri is definitely kicking some butt, hoping we can handle him tomorrow.

Good luck and here's hoping you get a couple of rounds of playoffs this year!

Regular posters don't see the drivel that us moderators clean up on a regular basis and there definitely was a spike the last WPG game but alas, the Leafs and the fans are the bad guys right? ;). Good luck to the Jets too. Except this week.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Regular posters don't see the drivel that us moderators clean up on a regular basis and there definitely was a spike the last WPG game but alas, the Leafs and the fans are the bad guys right? ;). Good luck to the Jets too. Except this week.

Ah, gotcha. I don't envy your jobs. :laugh:

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Let's get back to the important topic.

Leafs need to destroy Winnipeg!

But really, need to have a big week here. Start it off in the right way.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009

Definitely an important week coming up but every week is important at this point.

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010

Yep this is our chance to create a big gap between us and the teams below us, if the Leafs can manage to squeeze 3-5 points in the coming 3 games it would give the team a good chance at locking a playoff spot anywhere between 5-8th in the east.

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
Nothing is greater than shutting up that annoying crowd in the Peg. Can't wait for the boys to beat them again!

I still laughed at Reimer's post game comments after that game "I'ts nice to be appreciated, at least they were pronouncing it right" I don't think he get's too bothered about it or makes him go off his game. As Burkie would say "I don't give a rat's *** about it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad