Managing the new site

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Do sponsors have issues too? I'm more than willing to pay the $12 if it means I won't win anymore Amazon gift cards. :laugh:

I've been meaning to become one anyways. This is just added fuel to do so.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
Yeah not to pile on but tweets have been loading really slow lately. They still load for me in android chrome (slowly - takes like 5 second maybe but feels like an eternity in browsing speed), but in IE-11 on my office workstation they seemed to have stopped loading entirely sometime yesterday late morning or afternoon. No settings or anything changed on my end, just stopped loading. Just see a link that says loading tweet and it i click on it i can view the tweet on twitter directly in a new tab.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
I'm sure most will check if tracking protection's enabled in Firefox or else if javascript's disabled, but if they're disabled and enabled respectively, then the culprit's like your ad protection, whether that's a work filter, VPN, tracking protection, browser extension, app, etc.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Issued 30 day trial sponsorships. You shouldn't see any ads or other nasty stuff while logged in.
AdOps is testing scanning tools to clean up programmatic ads. They have to decide on a vendor and get it added to budget.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Issued 30 day trial sponsorships. You shouldn't see any ads or other nasty stuff while logged in.
AdOps is testing scanning tools to clean up programmatic ads. They have to decide on a vendor and get it added to budget.

Thanks a lot! Browsing experience is tenfold better. I'll be sponsoring as soon as this is up.

DarkReign

Jan 30, 2008
Was told to post here in the Politics forum. I keep getting redirected with the stupid spin-to-win on my iPhone (obviously using safari). If I disable Java, it doesnt do it.

Now, embedded tweets arent showing either using Firefox on my PC. Any tips?

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Was told to post here in the Politics forum. I keep getting redirected with the stupid spin-to-win on my iPhone (obviously using safari). If I disable Java, it doesnt do it.

Now, embedded tweets arent showing either using Firefox on my PC. Any tips?

see these threads in News and Announcements Forum for iPhone help:
How to get rid of Mobile Popups, Adware, Obtrusive Advertising (Updated - Enable Chrome Data Saver)

Mobile Now Ad-Free for Logged in Members

You might be using a script blocker or adblocker that's blocking twitter. Twitter can also be slow because we put so much demand on it. The api is rate limited to protect their servers.
Most likely you are blocking 3rd party cookies because all the crap on mobile made you feel insecure. Embedded Tweets Not Loading, Chrome + Firefox (Fix)

If you require additional assistance please use the Support Forum

and tell those knuckleheads in the politics forum not to send people here:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00