Mackinnon Vs Barkov

Mackinnon Vs Barkov

• Mackinnon

• Barkov

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Mack is looking great this year but they don't get much more complete than Barkov, gotta take him but it's close.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Barkov easily before this year but Mack has really stepped up his game. I really can't tell at the moment.

Lemonlimey

Apr 1, 2014
Crestone
Barkov easily before this year but Mack has really stepped up his game. I really can't tell at the moment.

Don't forget Mack's rookie season. The last 2 have been dreary in Avs land, and weigh him down, but people acting like what he's doing came out of no where are forgetting things. It wasn't just the Calder win, he almost single handedly stole a playoff series as an 18 year old playing wing with his team missing 6 key players. Maybe flew a little too close to the sun that season. Its understandable to wonder if Nathan can keep scoring 2-3 points a night, this is a hot streak. But there still seems some notion popularly that this is come as a surprise, or his beyond all star play is unsustainable. Its just as likely Mack is just getting started, barring injury. Love Barkov's game, wanted him badly in an Avs sweater, but lets be careful resorting too much to well rounded "intangibles" arguments. I don't want Barky to become the new Toews.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I still think that the only fair solution to this for Florida to trade us Barkov for Barrie & Jost. That way each can center a top line for the avs and we can make a more direct comparison between the two :naughty:

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I still think that the only fair solution to this for Florida to trade us Barkov for Barrie & Jost. That way each can center a top line for the avs and we can make a more direct comparison between the two :naughty:
We'll even thrown in Bigras and Nashville's 2nd just to be kind

Jarey Curry

Avalanche of Makar
May 2, 2015
Finland
Haha not bad!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad