Confirmed with Link: Lyubushkin traded to Leafs

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
I just hope, for his sake, he is not rushing himself in and that he is not actually concussed. I hope the Leafs doctors know what they are doing.
Now's not the time to get cute but you also have to trust the player. Doctor can actually be fired from this gig as well.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
This team has so much offensive talent. #1 scoring per game in the league last time i checked.

All they need are the grunts. Russian Bear, BOGO, Edmundson on the back end.
And someone to get Willy off the PK.

I know his underlying numbers on the PK are fine but he doesn't pass the eye test to me in his own zone EVER.

We need another grunt forward that hustles and is good on the PK please Mr Treliving.
If he can win some draws you get an extra pat on the back.
I don't ever feel confident on the PK or protecting leads.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Reilly actually said he’s “great at moving the puck” last night. That’s a new one.

He’s been a perfect fit so far

Reactions: Sypher04

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
So far absolutely they do. He's fitting like a glove atm.
I said earlier today that he will be more impactful for the Leafs than Tarasenko will be for the Panthers. I think Dumba can have the same impact on this team because he would be playing in a far more structured environment.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
I said earlier today that he will be more impactful for the Leafs than Tarasenko will be for the Panthers. I think Dumba can have the same impact on this team because he would be playing in a far more structured environment.
I think Florida made a good move for their team. Clearly our needs are more defensive. I expect a Dumba and a good 4th line grinder/pk guy which won't cost too much. I still think Florida has an edge on us.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I thought this was interesting. Lyubushkin does seem like he's played his best hockey while part of the Leafs.

Sample size is low and he's still prone to so bad decisions but overall he's been really solid and I think it was a smart addition to a team that needed more low event physical players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad