Confirmed with Link: Lyubushkin traded to Leafs

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
As long as he's on the bottom pair idc. Watching him getting walked on the outside by the other teams top 6 got old quick.

But depending on price beggars can't be chosers

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
We need size, we need a guy to box out the front of the net, we need a guy who owns the boards, we need a right hand. He can't pass, he's limited no doubt but there's no question he adds something to the group. He beat out Holl and Lil to start the playoffs for us, it wasn't without merit. Is he Tanev? Nope. But we're also screwed asset wise, so I'll take this as a good depth D add.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
We need size, we need a guy to box out the front of the net, we need a guy who owns the boards, we need a right hand. He can't pass, he's limited no doubt but there's no question he adds something to the group. He beat out Holl and Lil to start the playoffs for us, it wasn't without merit. Is he Tanev? Nope. But we're also screwed asset wise, so I'll take this a good depth D add.
Quite a logical take here but I still expect a river of crying, a 3rd and a 6th really isn't much to give up at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad