GDT: LXIII | "These Lines Suck" | Oilers vs. Sharks | 2.27.18 | 8:30PM | SN-Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
NHL.com has Lucic at 62 turnovers this season, 5th for forwards.

That can't be right, has to be 100+

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
Strome made a great play on the goal

awesome pass to Aberg
True I'll give him that, but there were multiple times they just outright blazed past him on the rush waiting for him to pass the puck to them. You can so much more out of them on the rush if they had someone like McDavid or Drai as their pivot.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
That's actually really not nice of Lucic trying to act like he is a leader. Poor players were probably struggling to hold in laughter.

Reactions: walktheboulavard

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
I think Bear is coming in for Larsson. Adam is going home for family reasons and is going to miss a few games from what I read earlier.

I hope so. Bear has a howitzer for a point shot, and might be able to help our PP (if he gets that opportunity, which is a HUGE "if" with Todd behind the bench. Which is just sad when that's the reality). I've held he's our best Dman prospect since we picked him. His defense might not be amazing, but I have hopes of him being a 2nd pairing RHD and putting up 30-40 points a season while not being awful in his zone (probably average or so).

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Why does Nurse have a penchant to shoot at the net and then proceed to turn away all the time?

bzur

Feb 11, 2007
Drai off tonight.. gotta one time that. Definitely not the only one though. Sick play to set up the chance

Asiaoil

Vperod Bizona!
May 3, 2002
Visit site
So Looch, who hasn't scored in what seems like years, has watched him teamates get abused this game and does nothing. I've actually got a long fuse with guys, but once it's used up, they are done for me. Looch needs to pack his shit along with TMac this summer and fly away. Trade him to VAN for Eriksson and he can play his sunset Messier years on the west coast. At least Loui can skate.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
lucic knows a thing or two about winning. Dude counts to potato for sure
There are few things in life more nauseating/infuriating than some tool yapping a rah-rah speech when that same individual doesnt walk the walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad