GDT: LXIII | "These Lines Suck" | Oilers vs. Sharks | 2.27.18 | 8:30PM | SN-Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
His offensive zone awareness is clearly his one big weakness.

I thought he had no lack of offensive IQ? Many have now made that claim this season, and let's not pretend they haven't. I mean, he has some, but it's no where near elite, and I think we can all at least agree on that. And he'll hopefully improve on that.

He's still our best Dman, but he's not great or near elite in the offensive zone in his vision or 'offensive IQ', let's just be honest. But he's still awesome. Pronger's don't come along too often, so I still love Nurse even with his certain limitations (at the moment, or his entire career thus far -- I watched him since he was with the Greyhounds in the OHL, but what do I know about him, I guess).

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
You just have to feel bad for Lucic at this point, it's just another level of bad right now.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Lucic from point blank passes it off.. Drai whiffs for the 10th time tonight

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
I thought he had no lack of offensive IQ? Many have now made that claim this season, and let's not pretend they haven't. I mean, he has some, but it's no where near elite, and I think we can all at least agree on that. And he'll hopefully improve on that.

He's still our best Dman, but he's no great in the offensive zone in his vision or 'offensive IQ', let's just be honest.

Nurse is like Klefbom. Physical specimen, doesn’t think the entire game that well

At least Nurse can skate fast though. Klefbom is so sluggish nowadays

Reactions: KarmaPolice

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Splitting up McDavid and Drai does not work. Team looks way better with them together, you can't just give them junk for wingers.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Nurse is like Klefbom. Physical specimen, doesn’t think the entire game that well

Nurse has some semblance of how to defend and not give the puck away

Reactions: frag2

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo

An injury he's been nursing all season apparently. Probably a groin thing, if I were to guess. Just hope it's not either (or both) of his knees, as that would be dreadful news. We'll find out after the season, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->