LW Vladimir Tkachyov - SKA St.Petersburg, KHL (2014 undrafted)

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
Sign another contract with the Oilers Vlad! Their management is just sllliigghhhttllly less incompetent that before.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
People jumping the gun much. Contract termination was only a formality for signing a new deal.

Blame Kalnins, he started this on twitter. BTW why isnt Tkachev on the NYR dev camp roster, i thought he was going? They got Poryagin going there too.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Blame Kalnins, he started this on twitter. BTW why isnt Tkachev on the NYR dev camp roster, i thought he was going? They got Poryagin going there too.

Visa problems.

We have Georgiyev and Poryadin.

Bereglazov and Zborovskiy also there, but they have contracts. Pretty much the only prospect who hasn't attended development camp since begin drafted is Shestyorkin. Seems like SKA doesn't let him attend.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Really hope the Rangers make another push for him next off season. Too bad that he had visa issues this time.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Really hope the Rangers make another push for him next off season. Too bad that he had visa issues this time.

He would fit in perfectly with us and we currently are a top 9 guy short, him and Buch on each wing would be deadly

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
He would fit in perfectly with us and we currently are a top 9 guy short, him and Buch on each wing would be deadly

I remember Tkachyov played together with Buch at the U20 NT, they were centered by Barbashev and coach Bragin decided that they were too lightweighted, so in the end Tkachyov didn't make it to the WJC. That was some time ago, of course, but just remembered that.

SneakerPimp82

Apr 5, 2003
Saint Louis, MO
hmm, with Barbashev, Kostin, and Tarasenko, could Tkachyov be a realistic possibility for the Blues, especially since Fabbri's career seems to be in dire straits, to put it mildly?

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
hmm, with Barbashev, Kostin, and Tarasenko, could Tkachyov be a realistic possibility for the Blues, especially since Fabbri's career seems to be in dire straits, to put it mildly?

I actually think, he could be a decent addition to the Blues, as another LW option, but I can say the same about a lot of teams.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Love his game

Hopefully the Rangers are still the favorite on him next summer. They need young wingers, and he would fit great

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad