LW Jake DeBrusk (2015, 14th, BOS)

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
He will only get better. Wait till he gets guys that can skate like him. Not saying Krejci and Nash are bad but hardly fast. Kid had 5 goals in the series and 22 hits. He slips down to positions 11 -13 in my view in the redraft.

Last edited:

John Bruins

Jul 3, 2018
Bangor, Maine
Jack DeBrusk has only played one season with the Bruins he still has two years left on his Entry Level Contract. That still makes him stil a prospect. I get it, your jealous that he doesn't play for your Blackhawks.

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
Jack DeBrusk has only played one season with the Bruins he still has two years left on his Entry Level Contract. That still makes him stil a prospect. I get it, your jealous that he doesn't play for your Blackhawks.

No, he was clearly just saying hes a good player and should be referred to as such. He wasn't saying anything negative whatsoever.

Jack Debrusk has played 0 games for the Bruins, by the way.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Auston Matthews still has another year left on his entry level contract, but he's a full fledged NHL stud, we don't do it like that around here.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Imagine if Boston went with Barzal, Boeser and DeBrusk at those 3 picks... that top line would be insane for years

John Bruins

Jul 3, 2018
Bangor, Maine
Imagine if Boston went with Barzal, Boeser and DeBrusk at those 3 picks... that top line would be insane for years

Your right we messed up those picks, But hindsight is 20/20. What is worse messing up a draft pick or throwing that mistake in someone's face out of jealousy because they drafted players like Pastrnak, DeBrusk, McAvoy, Donato, Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson, and your team didn't.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Your right we messed up those picks, But hindsight is 20/20. What is worse messing up a draft pick or throwing that mistake in someone's face out of jealousy because they drafted players like Pastrnak, DeBrusk, McAvoy, Donato, Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson, and your team didn't.
You’re right, I’m green with envy because my team didn’t select Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson :laugh:

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
I don't think anyone in this thread is trying to attack the Boston Bruins or show them up. Debrusk was a good pick. It would be called a great pick if there weren't players that are arguably better than him getting drafted after Boston picked. Boston has done a great job with draft picks, but you also have to think they did bad things too, like trading Seguin (drafting zboril and senyshyn over better players). I think overall they have done more good things than bad and have put a good team on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad