Losing streak lies ahead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I think we have to factor in as well that we just played 5 games in 7 nights including 2 back to backs. Not to mention 4 of the 5 being on the road, so adding in the constant travel it's no shock this team has looked tired.

Finally we get a few days off, instead of freaking out, maybe we should recognize that these guys aren't super heros and will go through slow stretches sometimes. I'd imagine we're going to come out with alot more energy at home on Tuesday.

5 games in 7 nights etc., that's all true. At the same time, we've been playing poorly for about 7 weeks now so I'm not going to rush to make excuses. I hope you're right about coming out with more energy next game, things aren't going to get any easier for us as the season goes on.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
no worries, you're probably not accustomed to proper and correct grammar.
it was a run on sentence with no coherent point. Not sure why you couldn't elaborate but I'm sure it wasn't very intelligent anyway

in future, you might want to run your posts through a grammar app since you brought that up. The one I used marked it as "very hard" to read

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
it was a run on sentence with no coherent point. Not sure why you couldn't elaborate but I'm sure it wasn't very intelligent anyway

in future, you might want to run your posts through a grammar app since you brought that up. The one I used marked it as "very hard" to read

like i said you probably aren't accustomed to proper and correct grammar. it's okay.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
5 games in 7 nights etc., that's all true. At the same time, we've been playing poorly for about 7 weeks now so I'm not going to rush to make excuses. I hope you're right about coming out with more energy next game, things aren't going to get any easier for us as the season goes on.

We normally play the Canes around Xmas time and its usually a no show for the leafs ... this is a guarantee loss night

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
no worries, you're probably not accustomed to proper and correct grammar.
If you are going to give grammar lessons , you should probably capitalize the first letter in the sentence. You also used the same adjective twice using different words, its repetitive and not necessary. :D

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
i like nylander and want and expect him to be a part of our future for years to come.

but he has holes in his game and the way he is being utilized now will pay dividends, hopefully right away.

i think it can be that quick as he was showing that he can do it.

sometimes bad habits are hard to break even after a player shows he can, they start to creep back into their game.

i'm not saying you but some fans are just pom pom waivers who are blind eight eyed homers that watch the analytics, look at the advanced stats player usage and play style and be unhappy about it, it's short sighted with zero rational thought.
:dunno:
Blind eight eyed homer? What does this mean oh sage one?

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Every single team (even the elite ones) have to go through some kind of losing streak so I am not concerned as long as we don't have to ge through those streaks several times in a season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad