London Knights 2023 - 24 Season Thread (Part Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Players on both sides have to withhold a certain amount of discipline

And when they are not, there are always one starting things up, and unfortunately, things progresses upward when referees are not always seeing it that way. To be fair to both, they like to it even up the calls, and that is where the problems begin. IMHO

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
That hit on Leonard should have been a reviewable call on Sop, I personally like Sop he is a spark plug for his team, but that push from behind is very dangerous to do. They review blindsided hits, and in this case I can not see how Leonard could have seen Sop coming from behind him

Reactions: sbpointer

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
That hit on Leonard should have been a reviewable call on Sop, I personally like Sop he is a spark plug for his team, but that push from behind is very dangerous to do. They review blindsided hits, and in this case I can not see how Leonard could have seen Sop coming from behind him
I'm expecting an Edward suspension for hit on Romano, and Sop for check from behind on Leonard, maybe even Andonoski for cross-check to Julien's face.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Calling up and signing both Woolley and Van Gorp instead of bringing in re-enforcement at the deadline was another genius move by the Hunter brothers. Also, Lawrence is at a point a game as a Knight with another assist last night.

I have been saying it pretty much after each game lately, Every game I see Evan Van Gorp play I am amazed, 2 goals and an assist earning him third star performance in an important game. You are going to win hockey games with this kid in your lineups

I'm expecting an Edward suspension for hit on Romano, and Sop for check from behind on Leonard, maybe even Andonoski for cross-check to Julien's face.
It was really nasty last night, like old days, if the league wants to cut down fighting, they have got to revisit their approach on how to call the game

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Full respect to the Soo! First game was a tie! Second game "the controversial offside goal", lol!
That second game was a frustrating one to watch. There were a ton of missed calls, especially the one on Dickinson that was worse than the Boulton hit that injured BMB. He'll be in a scrap next time, I still hear the players mention it.

I thought the Greyhounds were the better team overall, but the goal was definitely offside, you are right. I'm looking forward to the next game. The Knights matchups are always circled on my calendar.

Reactions: nelli27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln