London Knights 2023 - 24 Season Thread (Part Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
It’s an emotional game especially for teenagers. I won’t throw shade at the Kitchener org like so many do to London but sometimes these games happen on home and homes with a blowout. We’ve seen it on the other end once or twice. Remember, we’re just spectators. I do like London’s trajectory right now. London is lucky to have one of the best coaches purchase the franchise many years ago. That’s where the success starts and ends.
Hopefully health and discipline improve going forward for what is hopefully a long playoff run. Cheers to all OHL fans.
I thought London was the most dangerous team after the deadline even after the Sags made their deals. This weekend confirmed it. I don't see any holes.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
I hope someone got a screen shot and let's them know what kind of person they have working for them...
.disgusting.
Screenshot_20240120_175443_X.jpg

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Just wanna see both teams firing on all cylinders, tune up the GAF meter and entertain both teams fan bases. I yearn for a half decade rivalry like the mid 2000s with KTown.
Odd to quote myself........but I'll take the blame for tonight.
My bad for asking the rivalry to heat up lol.

Valabik, Clarkson, Foreman, Prust, Downie Richards, Beaulieu, Thompson, Duco..... so many more.....ok I woke back up.

Again my bad. Sets up an interesting next few games they have left this year. :)

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
I thought London was the most dangerous team after the deadline even after the Sags made their deals. This weekend confirmed it. I don't see any holes.
I like London’s depth and coaching (I’m biased) but I don’t think it’s over for Kitchener either. They’re a lot better than today especially when fully healthy. Saginaw and the Soo are big threats too but we’ll see if they have the depth and ability to prevent goals come playoff time. It’ll be fun to watch.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I like London’s depth and coaching (I’m biased) but I don’t think it’s over for Kitchener either. They’re a lot better than today especially when fully healthy. Saginaw and the Soo are big threats too but we’ll see if they have the depth and ability to prevent goals come playoff time. It’ll be fun to watch.
Playoff’s will be about whos hot

crowncarrier

Apr 10, 2015
That ain't cool. You can dislike a reprehensible comment but going off board is terrible and reflects poorly on said individual.
Did you read what he said...its disgusting. Wishing death upon a bunch of kids playing a game. Sorry my friend I'd rather be on this side of said individual then that piece of trash. And the ones who liked razors comment....what can I say.....very sad.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Did you read what he said...its disgusting. Wishing death upon a bunch of kids playing a game. Sorry my friend I'd rather be on this side of said individual then that piece of trash. And the ones who liked razors comment....what can I say.....very sad.

Terrible original post/tweet.....whatever it was.
No one was supporting it that I saw.

I interpreted The post you responded to differently than yourself. I'll leave it at that.

Knights had a great weekend! ( and an idiot made a very disrespectful post )

Last edited:
Reactions: RayzorIsDull

Noofgoof

Mar 29, 2017
Jesus I get bad blood between organizations, and fans having the right to cheer and wish maybe a loss or bad luck or somethin on a team that drives them batty but thats not right at allI truely hope that person realizes what they said and issues an appology never should anyone ever wish that on anyone thats just totally messed up (because I couldnt swear on here) this person needs to give their head a shake and realize Karma is a thing.. I hope for their sake they dont find out the hard way.

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Jesus I get bad blood between organizations, and fans having the right to cheer and wish maybe a loss or bad luck or somethin on a team that drives them batty but thats not right at allI truely hope that person realizes what they said and issues an appology never should anyone ever wish that on anyone thats just totally messed up (because I couldnt swear on here) this person needs to give their head a shake and realize Karma is a thing.. I hope for their sake they dont find out the hard way.
Apparently he's from North Bay which is more alarming as he seeked out the tweet and was so enraged by the Clip he had to comment yikes 😬

• Wow
Reactions: Noofgoof

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Yes I did. I still wouldn't go to the extent of saying, asking, or wanting others to take measures of calling the workplace of someone. People agreeing with off social media consequences are sick individuals. It cuts both ways both people can be terrible the one that made the comment and the ones that want to make it personal. How do you know the individual making the comment doesn't have a mental illness? You asking or wanting people to go down that rabbit hole knock yourself out but that's pretty cringe. What do you get out of that? Satisfaction of what??? Think about what you're asking. I would say that's sad.

Apparently he's from North Bay which is more alarming as he seeked out the tweet and was so enraged by the Clip he had to comment yikes 😬
Most likely a troll looking for engagements and retweets etc...

Matt93

Sep 30, 2005
Yes I did. I still wouldn't go to the extent of saying, asking, or wanting others to take measures of calling the workplace of someone. People agreeing with off social media consequences are sick individuals. It cuts both ways both people can be terrible the one that made the comment and the ones that want to make it personal. How do you know the individual making the comment doesn't have a mental illness? You asking or wanting people to go down that rabbit hole knock yourself out but that's pretty cringe. What do you get out of that? Satisfaction of what??? Think about what you're asking. I would say that's sad.

Most companies have social media policies that state anything posted can get you fired if inappropriate. People get fired all the time for the things they post online.

This wasn’t an off colour remark, this was wishing an entire team dies in a bus crash. He’s going to have fun finding a new job now.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Most companies have social media policies that state anything posted can get you fired if inappropriate. People get fired all the time for the things they post online.

This wasn’t an off colour remark, this was wishing an entire team dies in a bus crash. He’s going to have fun finding a new job now.
135 tweets in 10 years I wouldn't think too deep about this.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Not that I strongly disagree or anything, but the West division's top team is 2-0 vs the Knights this year and has also outplayed Saginaw. They deserve a mention.

Last edited:
Reactions: nelli27

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014

That's the price you pay! You can't just say whatever you want with no repercussions "to wish the knights experience a Humboldt tragedy because they deserve it" is disgusting. If this guy loses his job because of it that's the price you pay for being a greasy scum bucket

zman77

Oct 1, 2015

London Knights: 14 straight wins, now No. 1 in the OHL​

Ryan Pyette

PENALTY PARADE: There were plenty of fireworks over the final two periods and the referees called a whopping 43 infractions, but a couple of incidents particularly upset the Knights. They took exception to Kitchener forward Matthew Sop’s hit from behind on Alec Leonard midway through the third period.
That happened about six minutes after London defenceman Jackson Edward was ejected for a high open-ice hit to the head of Rangers rookie Luca Romano.
“I personally thought it should’ve been a five (on Sop),” Knights associate GM Rob Simpson said. “If you look at the tape, it’s in the back of the numbers. It’s three feet from the boards. Very dangerous – and those are hits we don’t want in the game. The refs looked at it and felt it wasn’t, so that’s their opinion.

Reactions: Fastpace

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
Not that I strongly disagree or anything, but the West division's top team is 2-0 vs the Knights this year and has also outplayed Saginaw. They deserve a mention.
Possibly I'll be proven wrong but I said the "most dangerous after the trade deadline". So no. One victory was in early October and the other London was missing Bonk, Barkey and Cowan. Soo was missing Allard.

I didn't mention Kitchener either. Erie was also 2-0 vs London at one point in the season. Soo is very good but not most dangerous imo.

Last edited:

Matt93

Sep 30, 2005
It's horrible. The entire in game experience is about as stale as a popcorn fart. Thankfully the on ice results partially make up for it. A change in the music loop is long overdue and it starts with ditching the goal song and embarrassing dance
The Blackhawks still use it for their goal song but people don’t do the dance. That’s a London special.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
OHL hockey teams are alright, the league is alright, most refs are alright, most hockey fans are alright as well, so what's the problem ? The problem is us on our posting social media, we can sometime be real hidden loose canons without a care in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad