London Knights 2023 - 24 Season Thread (Part Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wifi

Sep 21, 2023
Mark hunter in sarnia tonight 👀
How was this confirmed? I would be really curious who they are looking at. Wainright would be interesting at close to 1 PPG but being an 05 would demand a higher price. Sikic would be a solid add as an overager but that would require opening up an OA spot.

Reactions: LDN

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
How was this confirmed? I would be really curious who they are looking at. Wainright would be interesting at close to 1 PPG but being an 05 would demand a higher price. Sikic would be a solid add as an overager but that would require opening up an OA spot.
Terry Doyle confirmed it on the broadcast

Reactions: Section5Petes

TheOrangePylon

Jan 4, 2023
London, ON
Sarnia was playing the Pete’s also, so may not have been looking at anyone in the sting. Just an easy trip to look at Peterborough players, but who knows with Mark! Could have been looking sting as well.

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
I see a need for a top forward and a solid Dman
Thats my wish list see how it plays out

dino200022

I believe an OA forward will be on it's way to us here shortly....It sounds like C-Mac will most likely not be playing again this year so I imagine we see his release soon.

Getting Sim was almost like a deadline deal as well since they played a third of the season without him. He has added the much needed scoring depth the team has needed and slots everybody else down a slot where they need to be.

Van Gorp has been so close many times, nice to see him pot one there...he has gone through a lot of punishment to finally net one!

This probably does not get talked about enough either but good to see Simpson in the middle of a hot streak, we got playoff Simpson back!

Reactions: Knights77 and OMG67

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
I believe an OA forward will be on it's way to us here shortly....It sounds like C-Mac will most likely not be playing again this year so I imagine we see his release soon.

Getting Sim was almost like a deadline deal as well since they played a third of the season without him. He has added the much needed scoring depth the team has needed and slots everybody else down a slot where they need to be.

Van Gorp has been so close many times, nice to see him pot one there...he has gone through a lot of punishment to finally net one!

This probably does not get talked about enough either but good to see Simpson in the middle of a hot streak, we got playoff Simpson back!

Attachments

• IMG_6622.jpeg
    IMG_6622.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 3

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Haha If not him, then maybe an OA D man from the same team who has the same last name with a famous singer John.
Hmmmmm this is so oddly specific that I’m thinking it may happen lol

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Okay so some targets from low teams in the standings (not saying we should target all just saying these are players we could target):

Niagara: no one (as I highly doubt they’d even entertain a conversation on Roobroeck)

Windsor: Peer(OA), Maillet (OA), Cristoforo (if they’d entertain it … seems like he needs a change of scenery)

Barrie: Frasca (OA), Jelsma, Punnett (OA),

Sarnia: Wainwright, Doucette

Flint: Hayes, Pitre, Kressler (OA)

Peterborough: Dubois (OA), Beck, Mayer (OA), McCoy

Oshawa: Lockhart (OA), Roobroeck

Erie: Fimis, Terrance (doubt they’d even consider moving him)

Reactions: Section5Petes

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Can the Knights afford to release an overager now (losing a player completely) and replace him, losing a card in the process as well as some suggested on these pages?

Imaging the Knights getting an 04 centerman, and keeping the overagers they have now, then in Fubuary, here comes MacKinnon. It would be like adding a player past the trade deadline, bonus (2 for the price of one)

dino200022

Can the Knights afford to release an overager now (losing a player completely) and replace him, losing a card in the process as well as some suggested on these pages?

Imaging the Knights getting an 04 centerman, and keeping the overagers they have now, then in Fubuary, here comes MacKinnon. It would be like adding a player past the trade deadline, bonus (2 for the price of one)

Doctors have told him no chance he is playing this year, not even beer league....so not really a risk is it?

Reactions: Fastpace and LDN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad