London Knights 2023-24 Season Thread (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
So with todays trade what’s our ammo look like? We can definitely add a top 6 F I would imagine

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
10-7 win over Windsor, not pretty but it's still two points. Lets hope they saved some scoring for tomorrow and Saturday games. Secondary scoring is always nice to see from the bottom 6, O'Reilly a goal two assists Nicholl a goal one assist, Johnston, R Boulton Gazizov and McCue all found the nets, so has Halttunen and Edward, Knights needs these players to scores and they will as the season progresses. O'Reilly is on his way to be a first round NHL pick, he is so much like Cowan, Nicholl will move up the echelon as well to be a second or third round choice, I really like his speed, very smooth skater. Now they they can score lets hope they will tighten up their defence against OS and Guelph

All O no D night
You were saying about London offence again !

Reactions: zman77 and LDN

Section5Petes

Nov 14, 2022
Knights might have traded for the Wrong Petes goalie:laugh:

Attachments

• A954DCF2-6D4D-4DF9-AAA1-1DE5E07B4AC1.jpeg
    A954DCF2-6D4D-4DF9-AAA1-1DE5E07B4AC1.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 3

Woody Dumart

Oct 25, 2023
Good night to pad offensive stats as Windsor does not play any defence. London has not played much D either lately. Hard to draw much from games like that. I do agree that O’Reilly is good but we knew that before last night. Maybe last night could instill some confidence in Gazizov. He needs to shoot the puck. Good skater, good vision. He can produce a lot more with his ability.
Good thing London has goalie depth in the system because it would be hard to take losing Bowen and a third for a rental that lets in softies every week. Rambling over. Have a good day.

Reactions: Knights77

BobHockey

Jul 9, 2015
Good night to pad offensive stats as Windsor does not play any defence. London has not played much D either lately. Hard to draw much from games like that. I do agree that O’Reilly is good but we knew that before last night. Maybe last night could instill some confidence in Gazizov. He needs to shoot the puck. Good skater, good vision. He can produce a lot more with his ability.
Good thing London has goalie depth in the system because it would be hard to take losing Bowen and a third for a rental that lets in softies every week. Rambling over. Have a good day.
Gazizov has so much potential. He needs to play both ends of the ice though. On at least two of Windsor's goals last night he was basically standing there looking at the open man. Not trying to tie the guy's stick or get in his way. I liked the way he played deep in the playoffs last year. So far this year ... not so much.

Reactions: zman77

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Gazizov has under produced. Not sure why, but he should be one of our leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad