London Knights 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
Hard going into an OHL CS this way. If London doesn’t make an honest effort to load up next year or 2025, you’d have to question not going after a true #1 D this year (Mintyukov) or another middle 6 centre who could win draws. May be a regetful year in spite of the overachievement.

Reactions: Knights Watcher

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Hard going into an OHL CS this way. If London doesn’t make an honest effort to load up next year or 2025, you’d have to question not going after a true #1 D this year (Mintyukov) or another middle 6 centre who could win draws. May be a regetful year in spite of the overachievement.
I think the biggest factor is missing BB30.
If he's in this series we aren't even playing in a Game 6.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Not as happy with the 2nd period. Not talking about being down 1. More the play as a unit 5 on 5. Didn't cash in on any of their A grade chances. Happens.
Time to reset and come out tough in the 3rd. Hard on pucks. Go get it or head back to London to pack.
No disappointment here at all.
Tough hill to climb, so go get the 1st one early.

Matt93

Sep 30, 2005
Poor coaching decision by Dale. Mailloux was absolutely gassed and he was thrown back out there.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Glad to see how bad this hurts these guys. They will come back hungry and stronger next year

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
As I said before my post got deleted, I will never post on this forum again. I can’t stand most London fans even though I am one. Some of you people are a complete disgrace.

Team went through a lot this year. I 100% will back any player. Criticism can be given to adults but dale900 is still one of the best junior coaches of all time.

Peterborough is a great community and deserve this.

London could not get their speed game going all series given the interference being allowed. Another reason why hockey is frustrating. Rules don’t apply in the postseason.

Cheers to some of you. Others can take a rusty nail up the rectum for all I care. Again, happy for the Petes players and fans. Classy bunch.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Great season! Not a guarantee we make it this far again (ex Windsor), but I do think we will have a better team next year.

Reactions: LDN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad