London Knights 2018 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PP31 thinks hes the General of the London board.
No...I know I am ;)

Just don't see the harm in posting the articles...they're informative for those who don't visit the Freeps site. In fact now that I know it grinds some gears here...I'll post some articles myself in the future

Side Note: Got an email from the Knights today that they will be honoring Pops during Friday's home game against the Sting. Class organization top to bottom

Last edited:

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Can someone text Chris Maton and tell him to remove the weights off of players skates, “The joke is over now”

Another slow start in Erie as usual, well still have two periods, go Knights

Can someone text Chris Maton and tell him to remove the weights off of players skates, “The joke is over now”

Another slow start in Erie as usual, well still have two periods, go Knights
Gotta think it was a bit of a white knuckle drive around the lake. Hopefully they shake off the rust with 40 to go...and as I type this...it's 2-1

Reactions: zman77 and Fastpace

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
No...I know I am ;)

Just don't see the harm in posting the articles...they're informative for those who don't visit the Freeps site. In fact now that I know it grinds some gears here...I'll post some articles myself in the future

Side Note: Got an email from the Knights today that they will be honoring Pops during Friday's home game against the Sting. Class organization top to bottom
No problem with the articles.

It's the size 50 blue font.

Very nice to hear about the Knights honoring your father. That is pretty incredible and I hope you and your family enjoy the night.

Reactions: zman77

Nogoodknight

Oct 29, 2017
No...I know I am ;)

Nongear grinding. It's just dumb. If youhave internet and can post on hf boards then you can read the free press. Sick of seeing pasted copies of rye pyes article or the montreal gazzete having a write up on mete. Who cares. Spam is all it is. Guy fills 3/4 of a page with useless info from the free. press.. god bless the person who invented the ignore button. Dont have to read his articles anymore.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
OT here we go. Erie is always a tough test for us! always a good game with them

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Oh yeah! Nice job boys!! Bouchard with the game winner, but what impressed me is he recorded 11 shots on net! :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad