Prospect Info: Logan Mailloux, RHD, London Knights (OHL), 31st overall : hockey-talk only. (OHL approves return)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goalfield22

In Bilbo We Trust
Aug 31, 2021
That was kind of what I was thinking as well but decided to avoid the post. Just goes to show that some think what he did was close to rape. If not, why would the word even be brought into the conversation?

This is what I was saying before. Those that judge him harshly likely do not know the facts. He was charged with defamation and offensive photography.

Reactions: Habs Halifax

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
It makes sense to me. This is not a punishment legal conversation. It's trying to understand what females say about it and how that opinion varies within their sex. I value what they have to say about it more than men (according to the victim's side of things).

Anyways, I rather move on from it and talk about Mailloux's potential as a hockey player. Great skater and size and he's got to figure out the maturity/trust part of playing as a defenseman. If he can, we have something here.

I understand what you mean and I don’t disagree - but if we were to take what you said initially, you wouldn’t be able to value their opinion as you couldn’t relate to or understand it.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I'm well aware. All I'm saying is that literally nothing is happening as far as Mailloux, most people who were mad about the pick didn't even say there was anything wrong about him being reinstated (though the timing of the release was typical OHL bullshit).

Then people who loved the pick and minimized the extent of his actions and the impact it could have on the victim will come in once a day yelling about cancel culture.

To be honest, I've been tying to avoid this whole topic. With everything being so slow though... here I am lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad