Post-Game Talk: "Little" Afternoon Delight - Jets win 4-1

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Who’s that?

Infraction incoming! ;)

Do we really need Toby and his $ 5.5 mil contract when we're winning without him ?? and Chiarot looks fine to me-bigger, more physical, and a decent shot from the point.

What do you guys think ???

Otherwise.

What is this? I mean, I know that Chiarot should be suspended for that, but why is a supposed-journalist writing sarcastic tweets campaigning at DoPS? Saravelli and his little baby voice just became terrible clown mouthpiece No. 1, and if you know how I feel about Friedman, that's saying something.

Probably thinks the Ducks are going to be big-time sellers at the deadline and wants some favors in return. What a puke.

broinwhyteridge

Jun 27, 2011
Fire Maurice
Another fine win by the Stanley Cup Contending Winnipeg Jets.

I really like our defence corp. Glad to see Buff getting rightfully recognized for having a great game. It’s been awhile since I’ve muttered, “Freaking Buff!” I hope the poor guy finally pots a goal. He’s trying so hard!

Right, and I know Myers gets dogged for some reason. He’s an important player and I am glad that he’s doing well considering all that time off last year.

I don’t recall cursing Chiarot since he replaced Enstrom. After watching that slo-mo GIF, I think Chiarot might get suspended. That was cheap. We shouldn’t applaud that even if it was against a villain like Perry.
This time last year we were already easing into garbage time, so it's a nice change.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I'm assuming Perry took this picture himself to send to the NHL , did Frenchie do the same with his hand when Perry carved it up ? Talk about a dirty cheap shot artist being able to dish it out but can't deal with it when it finally happens to him ....... WHAT A SUCK !!!! :wedgie:

Reactions: Ippenator and ps241

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Chiarot likely will be suspended and does deserve a game or 2. Doesn't make Perry any less of a puke.
really not sure if he deserves a suspension. not being a homer here. he had his hands up as Perry went at him. did not look intentional.

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
Nice to see Little and ELL have some success. If both the 1st line and 2nd line are firing on all cylinders with the continued good goaltending we've been getting we are pushing for the President Trophy.

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
Perry was loading up for a roundhouse right, with his gloves still on........Ben tried to beat him to the punch...but instead of glove...contacted him with end of stick. It will be ruled non-intentional, but ....you did have the blood and stitches. SOP, Chairot will get a couple of games.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Chiarot is likely the most popular player on the main boards now.
Folk hero status like Kane had when he KO’d Cooke

Reactions: SoupaTroupa

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
Perry was loading up for a roundhouse right, with his gloves still on........Ben tried to beat him to the punch...but instead of glove...contacted him with end of stick. It will be ruled non-intentional, but ....you did have the blood and stitches. SOP, Chairot will get a couple of games.
I think you are correct. The best part for Chia is that he will never have to pay for a drink in a bar again for the rest of his life.

Packofwolves

Nov 5, 2017
I like the chincey defensive style we’re playing lately and it will be hard to come out on the butt end if we can keep playing this way.

We’re playing like a pack of chinchillas and Perry looks like chinderella out there

Hitchcock says we're playing like a Pack of wolves.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
yWbUj98.png

Jets win the shot battle again. Jim Corsi's pics in the GDTs turning the Jets shot fortunes around. :sarcasm: Isn't it great how when we outshoot the opposition there are so few posts about the "goalie stealing that one" or "lucky to get 2 points tonight" or general complaints about bad play? Almost like there is a relationship between these things ;)
I thought Hellebuyck had as many good saves as he's had in a few games when the Jets were on the other side of the Corsi battle.

Still, I do think the Jets were better and more consistent in their own zone than in some other wins. Scheifele's line was a bit sharper defensively.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Perry the career victimizer now wanting the play the victim card. What a joke. Typical Perry blindside attack - in this case a vicious crosscheck across Chiarots back. Then plays the victim when challenged. We haven't forgotten what that butcher did to Frenchy either. Chia might get a few games, but in reality he shouldn't. He was doing everyone a favor. Just glad Perry didnt have the chance to go hide on the bench before he paid for his attack on Chiarot.

Reactions: ocdaddy

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Really pumped about the win. The Ducks are pretty diminished without their top two centres but in the past we probably wouldn’t have taken advantage of that. Our team looked great yesterday.

This is probably the most positive PGT thread we have had? Keep up the good work.

Reactions: DashingDane

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Really pumped about the win. The Ducks are pretty diminished without their top two centres but in the past we probably wouldn’t have taken advantage of that. Our team looked great yesterday.

This is probably the most positive PGT thread we have had? Keep up the good work.
Too funny. I just mentioned the same thing to my wife as I was pouring myself another cup of coffee.

Reactions: ps241

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad