Post-Game Talk: "Little" Afternoon Delight - Jets win 4-1

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Lacryll.png

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Shouldn't Myers get the respect he deserves now ?? the guy has 11 points in his last 22 games after coming off major surgery last year. I could not understand why some people have been down on him- "the guy is "fantastic"

He has the most accurate point shot of all our D-men, and he can skate and lead a rush.I've always stuck up for Tyler, and he's such a good guy, and a real team player. At this present pace, he'll score 40-50 points-well done Tyler.

2 points against the Ducks today, and 2 against the Kings I believe-this guy is a future Jet's star. We need Tyler's scoring from the back end-well done Tyler. :)

He's the Jet's second best D-Man behind Buff IMO !!! - hope he stays healthy- we need him.

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
I like the chincey defensive style we’re playing lately and it will be hard to come out on the butt end if we can keep playing this way.

We’re playing like a pack of chinchillas and Perry looks like chinderella out there

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Nashville just beat the Blues. Central is getting tight at the top.

Last edited:

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Another fine win by the Stanley Cup Contending Winnipeg Jets.

I really like our defence corp. Glad to see Buff getting rightfully recognized for having a great game. It’s been awhile since I’ve muttered, “Freaking Buff!” I hope the poor guy finally pots a goal. He’s trying so hard!

Right, and I know Myers gets dogged for some reason. He’s an important player and I am glad that he’s doing well considering all that time off last year.

I don’t recall cursing Chiarot since he replaced Enstrom. After watching that slo-mo GIF, I think Chiarot might get suspended. That was cheap. We shouldn’t applaud that even if it was against a villain like Perry.

Reactions: GNP

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Nashville just beat the Blues. Central is getting tight st the top.
The only thing we can is to keep winning and let the other teams do what they do. But, boy, isn't it nice to speculate on where we'll end up at the top of the standings instead of where we pick in the draft. Still fairly early in the season and things can change a lot but it's getting harder and harder to regress into the usual martyrdom that is so comfortable for Winnipegers:wave:

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Last edited:
Reactions: Kgame

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Another fine win by the Stanley Cup Contending Winnipeg Jets.

I really like our defence corp. Glad to see Buff getting rightfully recognized for having a great game. It’s been awhile since I’ve muttered, “Freaking Buff!” I hope the poor guy finally pots a goal. He’s trying so hard!

Right, and I know Myers gets dogged for some reason. He’s an important player and I am glad that he’s doing well considering all that time off last year.

I don’t recall cursing Chiarot since he replaced Enstrom. After watching that slo-mo GIF, I think Chiarot might get suspended. That was cheap. We shouldn’t applaud that even if it was against a villain like Perry.

Maybe we shouldn't applaud Chiarot's cheap shot - but because it was done to Perry, who's an -A-hole--I'll applaud it happily and heartily- give him some of his own medicine back:clap:

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
More depth up front, also on D and consistently good goal tending has boosted Maurice's IQ, somewhat, it seems......

Reactions: Psych0dad

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
First time I’ve listened to tsn1290 after a game. The first caller was a guy from georgia. He was a Thrashers fan but is now super pumped about the Jets. He followed the team since relocation and seams so informed. He’s says that he’s glad the team is in Winnipeg or something to that effect. It was nice to listen to.

Sure this wasn't one of our posters? We've a couple from around that way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad