Ligue 1 2017/18

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
I kinda don't want Mbappe and Fabinho to PSG cause that would kill this Monaco team. If I had to choose one of them to join PSG, I'd chose Fabinho cause I'm that sick and tired of Motta plus Fabinho playing for PSG would be a guaranteed call up to the NT for him.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Doesn't make any sense Fabinho doesn't get called up to Brazil NT. I mean how guys like Paulinho and Renato Augusto picked over him?

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Doesn't make any sense Fabinho doesn't get called up to Brazil NT. I mean how guys like Paulinho and Renato Augusto picked over him?

Both used to play under Tite when he was at SCCP. I like him as a coach but he loves to call up his buddies (see: Taison who made his pro debut under Tite).

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Heh, Tete scored. He never managed to do that for Ajax or Holland. Zero goals in 37 official games.

How is Depay playing? I think very little of him. Overrated, arrogant en predictable. How is he perceived over there up until now?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I'm guessing given the ironic tone that it's a knock against my take on them.
That's how petty you are.

Anyway, Lille's starting lineup oldest player was 25. This is a brand new team with young players who never played together. They also had multiple injuries/suspensions.
It'll take time.

But I'm glad you watched L1 for a change. Football education is a big step towards understanding what the heck you're talking about and watching Bielsa's teams can only help.

Good job !

PS : Hopefully, you did watch the game, right?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
lol yeah :nod:
Kurzawa and Alves both responsible for the goal.
82% possession, 6 shots to 1, one crossbar to zero, but 0-1 :D

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So many great goals this weekend.
Malcom, Pastore, wonderful goal by Kurzawa too here. Of course, Fekir might have scored the goal of the year.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well, Neymar clearly gunning for the Ballon d'Or... :amazed:
2G, 2A this weekend after his 1G, 1A from last week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad