Ligue 1 2017/18

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Neymar could be for PSG what Messi is for Barca. Someone who accelerates the game on a team that likes to keep possession.
Sometimes, PSG could have trouble changing rythm. Neymar does that to them. He alwyas accelerates the game, something he didn't always do at Barca in fact. He seems to have been set free in a way.
It's his team, he's in a free role and creates for him and others.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Yes, this is Neymar's worst game so far, but of course, PSG is struggling as well.

Lets see what comes 2nd half.
I hope a better showing collectively.....though not taking anything away from AS Saint-Étienne, as they came in with a good game plan, and are playing rather well despite being a goal down.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yes Sainté are playing well defensively. But PSG are lazy so far. Pastore seems lost. Transfer talk clearly going into his head.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
What a terrible first half for PSG. No movement, no imagination, lazyness all around (ADM, Pastore, I'm looking at both of you).
St Etienne actually look better, but no team had more than a chance each.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yep. Not very good PSG that's for sure.

Trapp is looking at Areola making another great save :D

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Areola too!

really funny seeing them focusing on Trapp after every Areola's save. :laugh:
Yeah ! lol

Di Maria has to go. He's starting this season exactly like he started the last one. 5 months of good football isn't worth the salary he's making.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Turpin's insistance on not calling any foul on Neymar is ridiculous. He's fouled everytime he touches the ball because of this.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Turpin's insistance on not calling any foul on Neymar is ridiculous. He's fouled everytime he touches the ball because of this.

He's really not, don't let Neymar fool you. Everytime he gets touched a bit he just stops playing and watches the ref. It was one of the things that was driving me crazy when he was at Barça.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad