Pre-Game Talk: Lightning vs Jets - Tue Jan 30 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Drag to lose Trouba but feels good to have Lurch back, it will help the Jets play their game a bit more cohesively. I thought Copp was terrific filling in at 3C but Lowry will raise the level of that line, especially on the breakout and in the middle of the ice.

Hope Kuli isn't out to long, prolonged periods of Chiarot is bad for my blood pressure.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
MacIntyre says he expects Hutch to be recalled tomorrow. Give Helle another day off? Run with Comrie/Hutch?

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I like Maurice's decision to pair Poolman and Chiarot and keep Buff with Enstrom. Chiarot and Poolman have been solid, and they can be protected for the 10 game home stand.

Buff and Chiarot are not good.

Morrissey and Myers could be good, I think.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Connor is going to have to work hard to get back into the top 6. Especially with how well the PLE line is playing.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Connor is going to have to work hard to get back into the top 6. Especially with how well the PLE line is playing.

It sure looks like Laine is being groomed to play LW perhaps foreshadowing the LSW line we saw in preseason. Roslovic might just be a placeholder and we could see Connor & Roslovic together on the 4th line in the future.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
It sure looks like Laine is being groomed to play LW perhaps foreshadowing the LSW line we saw in preseason. Roslovic might just be a placeholder and we could see Connor & Roslovic together on the 4th line in the future.

That would be a heck of a fourth line.

Reactions: YWGinYYZ

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Drag to lose Trouba but feels good to have Lurch back, it will help the Jets play their game a bit more cohesively. I thought Copp was terrific filling in at 3C but Lowry will raise the level of that line, especially on the breakout and in the middle of the ice.

Hope Kuli isn't out to long, prolonged periods of Chiarot is bad for my blood pressure.

Creates an awful lot of clenching moments, that's for sure

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
CLA returns

19284224.gif

Jon-Stewart-Crying-at-Laptop.gif

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad