Pre-Game Talk: Lightning vs Jets - Tue Jan 30 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Practice scheduled downtown at 2:00pm
Helle & Phillips in net? Or will the Jets make a goalie roster move?
Lowry ready?
Kulikov good to go?
Will Scheifele join the regular practice? Or skate on his own?
Connor or Roslovic on the Wheeler line?

IMG_0505.jpg

Last edited:

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Goalie roster move for sure, Lowry back, Kuli likely back, Scheif will be no contact.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Goalie roster move for sure, Lowry back, Kuli likely back, Scheif will be no contact.

I'm not sure the roster move will come today although they could recall Comrie. Hutch is in Utica NY for the AHL Allstar game

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Worried that Comrie was called up but good to know it was likely because Hutch is at the AHL ASG.

I guess that means Helle is starting tomorrow and I would expect Comrie will be sent down once Hutch gets back.

I would actually like to see Hutch in an NHL game.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
What a week. Tampa, Vegas and Colorado.

Back-to-backs and road games aside, I doubt we could pick a worse combination if we tried. Maybe Boston or Nashville in there would make matters just that tiny bit worse, but that's about it.

Anyway. I pray to God that Lowry is good to go. The bottom six has been incredible with him in the lineup. Kulikov would not hurt either.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I'm a bit surprised to see Eric up for just a practice, wonder if they intend to have him back Helle up tomorrow and then get Hutch back in on Wednesday for practice considering he will be flying back in from NY Tuesday morning.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
What a week. Tampa, Vegas and Colorado.

Back-to-backs and road games aside, I doubt we could pick a worse combination if we tried. Maybe Boston or Nashville in there would make matters just that tiny bit worse, but that's about it.

Anyway. I pray to God that Lowry is good to go. The bottom six has been incredible with him in the lineup. Kulikov would not hurt either.

Watched Tamp three times since the Hedman injury. They haven't looked particularly dominant or scary

Reactions: DRC

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I'm a bit surprised to see Eric up for just a practice, wonder if they intend to have him back Helle up tomorrow and then get Hutch back in on Wednesday for practice considering he will be flying back in from NY Tuesday morning.

I was expecting it. See OP

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Would be weird if Helle doesn't show and practiing with one goalie after sending Phillips down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad