GDT: Lehner back in Ottawa, Thurs 7:30 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I'm ready for him scoring 2 goal... then being a ''true pro with good intangible'' and the Sens starting to be blind at that and selling us how good he is in the room...

sigh !

I hope he retire or get bought out. I mean, if he come and produce and continue to do it next year and the others.. Good.. But i don't feel it.

If it was to happen and the Young player like White, Brown, Batherson, etc learn from that.. That's the best.. But the chance of that happening are obviously low.
PD said as much in his presser

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
If the miracle was to happen and we start next year with
EK Dahlin Chabz Ceci Harpur Boro

I would be pretty confident in our D

Now trade Smith and/or Brass and/or Ryan for a good goalie

And play the youth up front and I think we make the PO

Reactions: pzeeman

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Why would this all of a sudden be the case?
Its not like he has forgotten how to play....The kid was one of the best defenders in the ahl,showed very well in the playoffs...The only real issue was him not being given a fair chance,and by signing a guy like Odyua,along with guys like PH9 , Claesson and boro all making one way money...The writting was on the wall

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
man im so pumped to see our 3 time 40 goal scorer in action tonight.

I found some glasses you can wear to the game to commemorate the last time he did that.

2012_ron.jpg

Reactions: slamigo

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Gaborik on the first line tonight.

Honestly, I'm really ok with that. I mean, attempting to boost Gaborik's stock by letting him play with Duchene and Hoffman and hoping that Gaborik will get a bunch of 2nd assists and some goals off the work of his linemates... it's a long-shot, but it's worth a shot nonetheless. Gaborik still has a good shot, so it's not like he's thoroughly awful. I worry that his lack of foot speed will slow down Hoff and Doosh though. I expect he will also be on the half-wall on the PP very soon, again due to the fact that his shot is still pretty good.

Heck, maybe we luck out and we can raise his value to the point where we can actually trade him without having to take back a 3-year anchor of a contract in return? That would be pretty sweet.

Reactions: Pomee

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Nasty feeling we finally beat The Lehner!

Crucial time and #14 is off suspended, it's his time now to drag this team to the bottom.

Gaborik on the first line tonight.

Honestly, I'm really ok with that. I mean, attempting to boost Gaborik's stock by letting him play with Duchene and Hoffman and hoping that Gaborik will get a bunch of 2nd assists and some goals off the work of his linemates... it's a long-shot, but it's worth a shot nonetheless.

Heck, maybe we luck out and we can raise his value to the point where we can actually trade him without having to take back a 3-year anchor of a contract in return? That would be pretty sweet.

A classic pump and dump, would be awesome to pull off and im all for it as well!

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Finally playing a team worse than us overall. Will be interesting to see Gaborik in the lineup for us.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Hoffman - Duchene - Gaborik?

Oh man if Gaborik still has some speed left thats going to be a fast line

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Sabres have been red hot recently. 3-1 in the last 4 with 17 goals over that span (including regulation wins over Boston and Tampa). Will be interesting to see if that continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad