All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
untitled.png

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Dorion said both of the new guys are expected to suit up for this one. Put Gaborik with Duchene and Hoffman to neutralize them like with do with Smith and Stone.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
I think Lehner has never lost in regulation to us, or something absurd. Or maybe that was Ben Bishop.
Pretty sure he'll play lights out. Critical he stop Gaborik to get the "RABBLE RABBLE" going at the water cooler.
3-2 SNES in a shootout, Boro as 21st shooter.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
This is a big must lose game, hard to call anyone a real fan cheering for a sens win here.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Hoffman-Duchene-Gaborik
Dzingel-Brassard-Stone
Smith-Pageau-White
Paajarvi-Shore-Pyatt

Although I think playing Gaborik with Stone would be a smarter plan.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Hoffman-Duchene-Gaborik
Dzingel-Brassard-Stone
Smith-Pageau-White
Paajarvi-Shore-Pyatt

Although I think playing Gaborik with Stone would be a smarter plan.

This lineup in theory has so much more speed. Shore is a player I'd like to keep

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
The is probably one of the most important games thus far this year. I'am hoping Gaborik can bring some leadership to the tank.

philb613

Feb 9, 2011
Ottawa
Game Story Lines in order: Can Boro extend his point streak to 4 games? Can Gaborik still skate...at all? Will Shore be as invisible as Thompson?

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Ready for Gaborik to score 2 goals in this one so a year from now I can be lectured about how the trade was so great at the time.
I'm ready for him scoring 2 goal... then being a ''true pro with good intangible'' and the Sens starting to be blind at that and selling us how good he is in the room...

sigh !

I hope he retire or get bought out. I mean, if he come and produce and continue to do it next year and the others.. Good.. But i don't feel it.

If it was to happen and the Young player like White, Brown, Batherson, etc learn from that.. That's the best.. But the chance of that happening are obviously low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad