Confirmed with Link: Leddy + Witkowski for Sundqvist + Walman + 2nd 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Would not be shocked if he finds his way back like Perron.
Agreed. He was in the building for a playoff game wearing official Blues merchandise from the team store. That is not something that you often see out of a guy currently being paid by another team. Brady Tkachuk was all-in with supporting his brother, but he was wearing red shirts that didn't have official Flames branding on it.

He's still supporting his local STL causes and clearly still likes the organization. Mybe he settles into Detroit once he's been there more than a couple months, but it certainly seems like he'd be open to a return next summer.

• Love
Reactions: jura

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Man I hope you guys are right. Seeing Sunny back in the blue note would make me incredibly happy. It just feels “right”.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
The fact that it's just 1 year left, and the core of the team will be essentially the same, and I imagine we'll have a need for some sort of vet for the 4th line when he's a free agent. I wouldn't have thought much of it, but seeing him in the stands, I can't recall seeing another player do that after being traded. Tkachuk made sense since it's family.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad