League signed Deal with Amazon for Behind the Scenes Series on 10-12 Star Players

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
You've averaged 10 comments per day over 8 an year span on an internet hockey forum where people discuss and argue about the sport with complete strangers, and you're critizing hockey fans looking for hockey related entertainment outside of actual hockey games as people who "should get a life".

You honestly can't make this shit up.
🤣

SmytheKing

Apr 7, 2007
We'd never see it but what I wouldn't do to see a yearly behind the scenes doc from the draft. Just multiple camera crews following teams around for a week or so leading up to the draft and then inside their "war rooms" during it. It would be compelling as hell if they edit it the right way.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
Panarin doesn't seem to like interacting with the media, I doubt he approves/gets the nod.

A Hughes brother probably caries the torch for Jewish diversity... so probably not Adam Fox either.

Edit:
I just have to say... as a member of the tribe... it's so nice finally having jewish representation among some of the top players in the league.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Surprised at all the McDavid is boring comments, if the word on the street is true he's a freak off the ice!

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
That's a good call, Bedard should be on it

a 7 point player who is likely to get traded during the run of the show? I mean maybe they could have him for his girlfriend..

I am eagerly awaiting your list!
guess you missed the fact that he's only played 20 games

and why would the ducks trade their best forward and one of the most marketable players in the league?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad