League of Legends - Spring Split Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Lost a 4v5 game yesterday. 4v5 for nearly the whole game. Literally by the time I did my first clear, got dragon, and ganked for a kill.. They had a Talon that could already 1v9.

I tried saying just play safe and we'll obviously outscale (4v5), but no one did. I even got us 3 Moutain Drakes + 1 Ocean. We had a Trist.. We would have melted everything. But Talon just carried because he could 1v9.

I think I would prefer an AFK to an inter. :laugh:

Need to ban Urgot for awhile I guess. So many people trying him out and being awful lol

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Lost a 4v5 game yesterday. 4v5 for nearly the whole game. Literally by the time I did my first clear, got dragon, and ganked for a kill.. They had a Talon that could already 1v9.

I tried saying just play safe and we'll obviously outscale (4v5), but no one did. I even got us 3 Moutain Drakes + 1 Ocean. We had a Trist.. We would have melted everything. But Talon just carried because he could 1v9.

I think I would prefer an AFK to an inter. :laugh:

Need to ban Urgot for awhile I guess. So many people trying him out and being awful lol

Urgot and Kayn. God damn so many fail wall walks.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
There aren't enough bans to keep things away from your own team right now haha.

I just had a game where a guy picked Urgot mid into Annie and proceeded to feed relentlessly. This wouldn't have been the worst thing, but I also had a Twitch who, after the game started, admitted that he had never played ADC before and just thought the new skin was really cool. He ended up going 0/5 and being down 90cs before lane ended.

I tried to channel my inner Ssumday and carry on Mao top, but I'm not sure even Ssumday could have carried the Twitch and Urgot who each did less than half my damage haha.

Needless to say, it was an ugly game.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
>me playing ranked support
>no long q; feels johngoodman
>MATCH FOUND, click
>get in champ select, declare intent
>thresh is muh boi
>adc decs draven
>hes a good player too
>my boxers are wet now
>ban phase
>i ban zak
>someone bans yasuo
>bananananana lady banned asplanned.jpg
>draven bans thresh
>"i can't deal with playing against one"
>you traitorous swine
>nami i chooz u
>get into game
>'/all sup were you going to pick thresh'
>'nah thresh is trash only low elo play that crap'
>please tell my wife i love her as i am dying of cancer
>draven goes 0/x/x
>blames everyone but hisself
>'stupid nami wtf'
>remind him he banned my dec
>'f u *****'
>only in gold 1

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
It's kinda funny how nobody wants to honour a yas player. I've picked him up again and hard carried 2 different games, didn't say a single thing in either game, and didn't get a single honour in either game lol

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Low elo is a glorious place.

I get filled to jungle. Love me some J4. Decide to try him out with cinderhulk.

About 20 minutes in, I'm about ready to give up since my top/mid/adc are a combined 5/27. We keep grinding it out. Four man cataclysm after four man cataclysm and we're actually winning fights and getting back into it. They take baron. We take elder. We win the ensuing fight and get the victory at the 50 minute mark.

We ended up coming back from a 10k gold lead at 30 minutes. Might be the biggest comeback I've been a part of.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Low elo is a glorious place.

I get filled to jungle. Love me some J4. Decide to try him out with cinderhulk.

About 20 minutes in, I'm about ready to give up since my top/mid/adc are a combined 5/27. We keep grinding it out. Four man cataclysm after four man cataclysm and we're actually winning fights and getting back into it. They take baron. We take elder. We win the ensuing fight and get the victory at the 50 minute mark.

We ended up coming back from a 10k gold lead at 30 minutes. Might be the biggest comeback I've been a part of.

feels-good-man-john-goodman-1296510848O.jpg

You deserve a medal.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
6 game losing skid last night. Picked up a W to end the night but aside from 1 game I feel like I was always the only reason we had a chance to win. It was a rough night.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
>me playing ranked support
>no long q; feels johngoodman
>MATCH FOUND, click
>get in champ select, declare intent
>thresh is muh boi
>adc decs draven
>hes a good player too
>my boxers are wet now
>ban phase
>i ban zak
>someone bans yasuo
>bananananana lady banned asplanned.jpg
>draven bans thresh
>"i can't deal with playing against one"
>you traitorous swine
>nami i chooz u
>get into game
>'/all sup were you going to pick thresh'
>'nah thresh is trash only low elo play that crap'
>please tell my wife i love her as i am dying of cancer
>draven goes 0/x/x
>blames everyone but hisself
>'stupid nami wtf'
>remind him he banned my dec
>'f u *****'
>only in gold 1

what the **** were you playing against that you couldn't destroy lane as Draven+Nami?

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Is there a worse feeling than when you play a game and the guy that got your position solo lost you the game, you wait 5 minutes to queue up, get him again...and once again he gets your main position?

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
Is there a worse feeling than when you play a game and the guy that got your position solo lost you the game, you wait 5 minutes to queue up, get him again...and once again he gets your main position?

if u played with trolls before, u have to wait at least 5 min before q up, the same goes for doged q`s, if u see troll picks and some1 of ur team doges them, be wise and wait for them nutjobs to find other poor souls to destroy. its not 100% safe but u minimize the chance to play with the same players twice in a row.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
if u played with trolls before, u have to wait at least 5 min before q up, the same goes for doged q`s, if u see troll picks and some1 of ur team doges them, be wise and wait for them nutjobs to find other poor souls to destroy. its not 100% safe but u minimize the chance to play with the same players twice in a row.

I waited 5 minutes to queue up then it was another 5-6 minutes to get into a champ select. I shouldn't have to wait that long just to get into an acceptable game lol

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
This is terrible. Four straight S's, only one win.

18-2-11, victory.
15-7-14, loss.
10-5-6, loss.
5-4-2, loss.
0-3-4, loss.
14-4-10, loss.
9-5-13, victory.
4-5-4, loss.
10-10-5, loss.
3-6-1, loss.

Like jeez, can I catch a break.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
J4 is way too fun right now.

Been playing him when I get filled top and jungle. Sitting at 6-0 with a 5.56 KDA haha.

I love the full tank engage bot style.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Somehow got level 3 honour. No idea how, you'd think being reported every other game should take it away but apparently not

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Nice little win streak lately. Finally.

Went 6-1-6 last game with a 300 ping LOL

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
It's remarkable how many people still have no idea how to play around galio. I'm pretty sure 99% of people I play with think that my ult is global and that it's like tf ult where I can just click a place and I go there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad