League of Legends - Spring Split Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Silver flex and bronze solo, I hadn't played a game since February and my first two games as Anivia are complete stomps in silver :laugh: Didn't miss a beat.

Dugray

No Gifs This Time
Nov 22, 2006
Longueuil
Was watching Little Witch Academia when suddenly

50F8uAp.png

Dugray

No Gifs This Time
Nov 22, 2006
Longueuil
Closing in on Master in Flex queue now. Pretty much Challenger players on both teams when I play these days.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Learned something new today from solo queue. Apparently "no good top laners take tp, they all take ignite" - my 1-9 wukong that got destroyed because he was so easy to punish due to taking ignite instead of tp

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Learned something new today from solo queue. Apparently "no good top laners take tp, they all take ignite" - my 1-9 wukong that got destroyed because he was so easy to punish due to taking ignite instead of tp

I learned you should stop farming on Cait at 20 minutes. My Malz supp was getting livid at me for catching the side wave and pushing it to river.

The best part was he kept telling me I should listen to him because he's Gold 5. I was skeptical of that claim because he was so horrifically bad(basically played 2000 units behind me the entire lane phase). Turns out he was actually Gold 5, but was currently 4-36 haha. I'm pretty sure he must have bought that account.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
I learned you should stop farming on Cait at 20 minutes. My Malz supp was getting livid at me for catching the side wave and pushing it to river.

The best part was he kept telling me I should listen to him because he's Gold 5. I was skeptical of that claim because he was so horrifically bad(basically played 2000 units behind me the entire lane phase). Turns out he was actually Gold 5, but was currently 4-36 haha. I'm pretty sure he must have bought that account.

1) He plays Malz Support (Mid with Ghost/Flash and Hourglass/Echo/Mask plz)
2) He's Gold 5, refer to 1
3) He supported from such a distance with an AP champ, see 1
4) As such, he bought that account... I agree.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I've climbed from Bronze V 0 LP to Bronze 1 20 LP. Hoping to not fall back. 70% winrate on Shyvana over like 70 games.

Please God let me get Silver.

Basically spammed Shyvana except for the accidental Janna jungle game and a few Nami games.

Dugray

No Gifs This Time
Nov 22, 2006
Longueuil
I know most of you are pretty low elo so I'm going to shove this here.

Learning Fives is a League coaching program where five players and one coach join together for five weeks of team based learning and practice.

During those four weeks, teams meet together at least twice a week for 2-3 hours and their coaches will spectate the games, working to create a well-oiled machine out of 5 chosen players. Our production staff will be hosting events each week including showmatches. Any team is free to participate in these events and it's a great chance to show off exactly what you've learned on the Rift.

Discord invite link: http://www.discord.gg/learningfives

5 week training program with a coach and consistent teammates. A tournament at the end to practice what you've learned. Can sign up to coach or be a player if you want to learn.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
I know most of you are pretty low elo so I'm going to shove this here.

5 week training program with a coach and consistent teammates. A tournament at the end to practice what you've learned. Can sign up to coach or be a player if you want to learn.

Cool idea. Ever since I started getting some coaching from a couple of the UofT players I've noticed my general knowledge of the game has definitely improved, so as much as people like to think that coaching doesn't really help, it truly can if you're trying to improve.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Yaayy! Heard of the Singed changes and am getting g excited to play again after seasons of ******** from riot! Granted he got hot fixed by riot cuz dumb reasons and that ult cd is too long at level 1, but idc, that passive and w change is sweeeeeeeet

EDIT: On another note, Lethality is ****ing brutal. Where's the 24 hour hotfix eh Riot? Oh right, it's not Singed.

Last edited:

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
I wish I still had fun playing champs that could abuse lethality...Zeds been my 2nd most played champ these past few years and I can barely bring myself to play him anymore

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
That feel when you play Asol and get 4 kills in the first 4 minutes for bot lane and they still end up down 100 cs by the 15 minute mark...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad