League of Legends - Spring Split Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadGator401

Feb 7, 2011
On a 10-1 Ranked streak with Shen right now. I highly advise playing him.
His ability to ultgank bot lane, shop, then tp to lane and miss only half a wave is loco.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
4/2
11AM(EST)/8AM(PST) Vitality vs Fnatic
3PM(EST)/12PM(PST) C9 vs TSM

4/3
11AM(EST)/8AM(PST) Origen vs Unicorns of Love
3PM(EST)/12PM(PST) Liquid vs NRG

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
The emotional roller coaster when you carry your Sivir through lane, but then she builds Youmuu's and Hurricane first.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Does dodging cause you to have longer queues?

My client hasn't popped up for pick/ban a couple times in the last few weeks, and I've had some absurdly long queue times for silver/bronze elo. Like, 5 minutes every 3-4 games, with the longest getting up to 10+.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Does dodging cause you to have longer queues?

My client hasn't popped up for pick/ban a couple times in the last few weeks, and I've had some absurdly long queue times for silver/bronze elo. Like, 5 minutes every 3-4 games, with the longest getting up to 10+.

Dynamic queue blows. I never waited longer than 2 minutes for a queue before - now it's at the bare minimum 5, sometimes more when I'm queued for mid. My normal MMR ping pongs between high Gold and low Diamond, though.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Sivir is so good right now, and so hard to screw up, but that's certainly one way.

She definitely is, my go-to ADC pick right now.

I usually rush Essence Reaver into Shiv for the fat AOE crits. Then RFC for some poke if I'm ahead, or IE if I need the damage and we're getting in a lot of skirmishes. Whichever I didn't build next. Usually end with whatever else I need. Armor pen, QSS, GA, Banshee's, etc.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
I almost always build ER > SS > IE > BT > LDR/Veil/whatever. Occasionally I'll go fourth item BotRK if I need to shred a Mundo or something.

Olvast

Sep 12, 2011
Not that big of a surprise, that Fanatic and TSM find their groove once the playoffs start. Probably wont win the split this time though.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
So do people actually face harsh punishments for toxic behaviour in this game? I had someone attack me all game for noticing that they might be afk at the start of the game. Constant insults, slurs, and just nasty, nasty, toxic behaviour. They also tried to spam friend invites to me to continue the onslaught until I blocked them. So does Riot actually take this stuff seriously? I find it very hard to play this game with such a toxic community.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
So do people actually face harsh punishments for toxic behaviour in this game? I had someone attack me all game for noticing that they might be afk at the start of the game. Constant insults, slurs, and just nasty, nasty, toxic behaviour. They also tried to spam friend invites to me to continue the onslaught until I blocked them. So does Riot actually take this stuff seriously? I find it very hard to play this game with such a toxic community.

Sometimes. I just mute in game so I will never hear it again

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
That feel when the other team's Sivir gets three Pentas and two Quads, but still takes 62 minutes to end the game.

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
I don't get this game. Silver 3 and below, I'm an absolute monster and I'd say I carry or have a 4/5+ Kda in like %75 of my games. But in Silver 2 it's like everyone else is a Korean challenger and I'm from NA :(

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I'll probably be getting SKT Sivir. That boomerang looks sick.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I was finally on the other side of it.

Had a 29 kill Lucian in a 29 min game. I was just trolling around on Udyr while he singlehandedly won the game for us haha.

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
Taric rework just looks super obnoxious. Can't tell if he's broken or not, but just looks super unfun to play against.

What is broken, is the mage rework item that has 300 health, 80 ap and 10% cdr. Oh and the active is leblanc w on a 30 second cooldown. Going to be god on engage mages like Annie, Galio and Malphite, and will still be core on every single mage since having mobility is so huge

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
That item sounds broken as ****.

They do need more CDR in the mages' build possibilities, though. There's Morello and that's about it, unless you want AS too.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
That item is going to go the usual route.

Make a handful of champs broken, get those champs nerfed, later nerf the item and then end up with a bunch of useless champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad