Post-Game Talk: Leafs win!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
I thought the lines looks better. Matthews seemed way more engaged with Brown on his line. Also think Brown and Hyman have some chemistry too so maybe not a bad idea to keep them together.

Kadri is a wrecking machine. Love that he didn't change his game, first shift he comes out and hammers a guy. We missed him, could he our most important player against a team like Boston.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I thought players head protection was a concern for NHL, is DOPS gonna look into marchands punch to Marner’s head?

Or if a Bruin does it it’s legal?

100% nothing will happen. Parros has his head up his own ass so far that he can hardly breathe. Butt end to the back of Marner's head and of course the refs also don't see it. I just don't understand how thousands of fans see it but DOPS doesn't.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
I thought players head protection was a concern for NHL, is DOPS gonna look into marchands punch to Marner’s head?

Or if a Bruin does it it’s legal?

Lol ya I remember seeing that and thinking hmmm guess that is okay. Then again Kadri crosschecking a guy in the head along the boards after his suspension wasn't the greatest lol

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Lol ya I remember seeing that and thinking hmmm guess that is okay. Then again Kadri crosschecking a guy in the head along the boards after his suspension wasn't the greatest lol

Kadri barely touched him; if Kadri didn’t turn he would have been boarded head first by that pos bruin and refs would have given penalty to Kadri of embellishment

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Kadri barely touched him; if Kadri didn’t turn he would have been boarded head first by that pos bruin and refs would have given penalty to Kadri of embellishment
Not denying the hit right before it on Kadri was dirty but knowing the refs and NHL will scrutinize every action he does, probably not the best idea no matter how light.

Dzonna

Mar 28, 2017
I know it was hard to appreciate the lineups because of how much time we were on the PK, but I kinda of liked kadri with the Swedes. Nylander almost scores of that creative give and go with silly willy

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Not denying the hit right before it on Kadri was dirty but knowing the refs and NHL will scrutinize every action he does, probably not the best idea no matter how light.

So basically bruins have a free card while Leafs have to watch their play? That’s the message I am getting marchand’s punch to Marner’s head while Marner is defenseless on the ice on his stomach is absolutely gutless

Reactions: Ib4n3z and dsred

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I know it was hard to appreciate the lineups because of how much time we were on the PK, but I kinda of liked kadri with the Swedes. Nylander almost scores of that creative give and go with silly willy

Willy should have just ripped it instead of going forehand backhand looking for fivehole

Reactions: Dzonna

Prince N

Nov 18, 2014
Typical Homophobic Slur Bruins hockey. Loosing..need to win..fake everything to get pp's. Just like soccer. F u all a holes.

Reactions: PromisedLand

SportsJunkie

Jan 29, 2013
Toronto
Agree with most here...bad game by the refs...esp Dermott call...missed high stick on Hyman? I don't see these type of calls in other games...can you imagine if we go into overtime and they call this shit? jesus

Dzonna

Mar 28, 2017
Willy should have just ripped it instead of going forehand backhand looking for fivehole
yah good save nonetheless. There one touch passing was bang on too, a little dangerous coming out of there zone with it though lol

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
So basically bruins have a free card while Leafs have to watch their play? That’s the message I am getting marchand’s punch to Marner’s head while Marner is defenseless on the ice on his stomach is absolutely gutless
That's the way this series seems to be being officiated..

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
100% nothing will happen. Parros has his head up his own ass so far that he can hardly breathe. Butt end to the back of Marner's head and of course the refs also don't see it. I just don't understand how thousands of fans see it but DOPS doesn't.

Um that "punch must have hurt marner as much as getting tapped on the back while playing tag...

Reactions: Jeypic

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Our Leafs historically are 1-14 over 15 series when they were in 3-1 down position.

1 down and 2 to go.

Last edited:

Jeypic

Sep 12, 2015
You don't know that and also, does it matter how much it hurt? They don't ask players how much something hurt before calling penalties. He hit him in the head with the butt end of the stick, that cannot be argued.
Lol.. if you were ref there would be three penalties after every whistle. What Marchand did, was a bitch move. Not a big enough bitch move to warrant a penalty though or even a reaction. Just big enough to annoy leafs.. just enough to “try” to get a reaction out of marner. Luckily he only got one out of you. Stop being a bitch about it though. He’s winning if he makes a bigger bitch out of you then he was originally being.

Refs made a bad call on that broken stick “slashing” call we got though.

Jeypic

Sep 12, 2015
Are you seriously trying to say Marchand hit marner harder? Cry me a river.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
An early thumbs up for the line changes.

It seems the best way to respond to the bruins shutting down the top line is to put our 2 least skilled forwards on tbe top line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad