Post-Game Talk: Leafs win (barely) 3-2

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Domi, McMann and Sammy were all very good, and … that’s all I got.

Team has looked real sketch recently, after a dominant stretch too. Hopefully it’s just the flu and they start playing better soon. They’ve got the next 4 days off, should be enough to get healthy again.

JamieG19

Dec 8, 2017
Is whatever you're on snorted, injected, ingested, or drank?
I know for many of you it's much more fun to come on this board after a loss, but you have to accept reality. Elite teams pull out the close games. Elite teams score when it matters. Elite teams come up with a huge PK in the waning minutes. Elite teams have their stars step up with the game on the line. Elite teams win even despite the absence of one of their best players.

The Leafs demonstrated all of that tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: Al14 and Tarmore

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
I know for many of you it's much more fun to come on this board after a loss, but you have to accept reality. Elite teams pull out the close games. Elite teams score when it matters. Elite teams come up with a huge PK in the waning minutes. Elite teams have their stars step up with the game on the line. Elite teams win even despite the absence of one of their best players.

Someone needs to accept reality, and it ain't me.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!

you got some competition here @Evilhomer

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough

Florida board is over there --------->

81Leafs50

May 14, 2010
Toronto
1710041690204.png

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
We won

I don't care how it looks just so long as we find a way to win

Sometimes you aren't at your best but good teams can still get a result

WillyC

Sep 7, 2018
Imagine this place, until Thursday, if we don’t win tonight?

Against Montreal… tonight was crucial.

JamieG19

Dec 8, 2017
Florida board is over there --------->
What are you suggesting? That Florida fans know the Leafs are an elite team and playoff match up is going to be tooth and nail?

What a world Leaf fandom is when the Doom and Gloomers suggest that ppl who don't see everything as negative even after winning close games should be fans of other teams....

It would make more sense that the Doom and Gloomers (after Leafs' wins!!!) are secretly fans of rivals! But I actually don't believe that as I know that some Leaf fans just like to torture themselves and even want to rant and rave when the team is winning.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
That would mean 4-5 days of back and forth of Tre didn't go all in discussions....
This has to be the worst schedule I can remember. Nearly a week off in mid-March? These guys have enough time to go on a spring break trip if they want. They can celebrate tonight's monumental win.

What are you suggesting? That Florida fans know the Leafs are an elite team and playoff match up is going to be tooth and nail?

What a world Leaf fandom is when the Doom and Gloomers suggest that ppl who don't see everything as negative even after winning close games should be fans of other teams....

It would make more sense that the Doom and Gloomers (after Leafs' wins!!!) are secretly fans of rivals! But I actually don't believe that as I know that some Leaf fans just like to torture themselves and even want to rant and rave when the team is winning.
Personally, I'm secretly a fan of watching good hockey. What i saw tonight was not that.

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007

How much does the Leafs PR Dept.. pay per post? Whatever it is they aren't getting their money's worth. You're so transparent.

And on that note, I bid you adieu.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad