View attachment 702386

they rooted for the bolts and they lost...sooo good omen? :laugh:

That guy on the left kind of looks like Pat Quinn

1683144991726.png

• Haha
Reactions: Leaf Rocket

WillNy29

Jun 20, 2018
just f***ing win; nothing else just beat them and show them who the better team is.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Bunch of losers that cannot pick a team. How people like this are even at a game is crazy. How funny would be next round if they came to a game wearing opposition jersey's as well
Hes a hab fan. Imagine rather going to watch a team you hate play over your favourite team?

People are weird man. Call me bitter but I hope they get heckled now.

Last edited:

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Annoying that I’ve been in the wait list for over a decade and these clowns have seasons just to troll
Where are you on the list?

When I first went on the list, (think it was '97) they told me that I had to reapply every year as they wipe the list clean and that many people think they are on a list and really aren't because they don't reapply.
I was #127 at the time and they froze the list when they bought the Raptors. so we were able to get seats.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Hes a hab fan. Imagine rather going to watch a team you hate play over your favourite team?

People are weird man. Call me bitter but I hope they get heckled constantly now.
They will definitely get some attention tomorrow lol.

When I first went on the list, (think it was '97) they told me that I had to reapply every year as they wipe the list clean and that many people think they are on a list and really aren't because they don't reapply.
I was #127 at the time and they froze the list when they bought the Raptors. so we were able to get seats.
Last time I emailed them they told me I was in the low 2000s or something. It's been a few years and I doubt there's been much turnover, but should probably check in with them again especially given your feedback here. Don't really expect to ever get in but you never know.

67leafs

Oct 17, 2019
tkachuk imo is the key to the panthers success (3 assists last night)
they need to be on him like flys on shit….limit his time with the puck and make him make fast decisions

Reactions: Leterman and geo25

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Can we forget Dougie Gilmour and a team from 30 years ago already? This team has John Tavares who scored a series clinching OT winner, something Dougie have never did for us.

I'm tired of hearing those names and the past. This is 2023, 2nd round of the Playoffs and we have a freaking good team with many stars in the roster.
Yea Dougie Gilmour, you ain’t no John Tavers. All you ever did was get the team to game 7 of semi-finals and got beat by the best player in the history of earth, who, incidentally, said it was one his best games ever.

Reactions: PromisedLand

QJo

Luke Warmtakes
Dec 8, 2016
Ontario
They will definitely get some attention tomorrow lol.

Last time I emailed them they told me I was in the low 2000s or something. It's been a few years and I doubt there's been much turnover, but should probably check in with them again especially given your feedback here. Don't really expect to ever get in but you never know.
Low 2000s, never get in? That doesn't bode well for my 98000 spot on the Packers wait list hahaha maybe my grandkids grandkids will be Packers fans.

Optimist

Wendel and I
Feb 16, 2015
Ontario Canada
That's the least disappointed that I've ever been in a Leafs playoff game loss. Like so many others, I too think that we can beat these guys. I thought that the Panthers left the slot open in front of their net which we didn't take advantage of. Our boys can, and will, capitalize on this next game.

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Can we forget Dougie Gilmour and a team from 30 years ago already? This team has John Tavares who scored a series clinching OT winner, something Dougie have never did for us.

I'm tired of hearing those names and the past. This is 2023, 2nd round of the Playoffs and we have a freaking good team with many stars in the roster.
Similar so!o effort as Dougie scored in double OT against Joseph though. Dougies goal was a thing of beauty.

While I agree we want to focus on this years team, what makes the Leafs so valuable to many is ther hisotry and memories.

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
I have a feeling those are corporate seats those two trolls are getting. I can't see anyone spending $20 000 a year just to troll. Then again...

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012

They are gutting the list this summer. Going to be going through the list and contacting people to see if they still want them/alive and to find dormant email accounts. That should lessen the list significantly.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto

Friend of mine was on maybe 15 years, got tapped this season

Its worse. They just mentioned this on overdrive. They're Habs fans.

Imagine being this mentally diseased to waste time and money on this. :laugh:
Have to admire the strength of their convictions if nothing else.

Last edited:
Reactions: ACC1224

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
$20,000 a year is not a lot of money for some people.

True that.

Maybe they don't actually cheer for a team. Maybe their entire purpose is just to hate the Leafs?

NVM - I see they're Habs fans. It all makes sense now.

BraveCanadian

Jun 30, 2010

What a weird argument to make when Gilmour was better than Tavares will ever be as a Leaf.

If they are able to write their own story, you'll hear about them more in the future.

Reactions: PromisedLand

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Show up.

No more F'ing around, they already found out that luck runs out. Time to play a full game complete with competent adjustments from competent coaching. If I see Samsonov having to hold the fort again while the rest of the team finds themselves... I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad