Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Ducks -

Status
Not open for further replies.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
bozak and marner on the 4th line isn't a bad idea. instead of sucking for 16 min, they'll suck for 8

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
No Polak, Bozak on the 4th and Getzlaf and Fowler out.

They have to win tomorrow. I'm actually pretty confident.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
They can't do too much damage if they only play 5 minutes :(

that's true, bozak and marner will get 10-12 mins they will still be on the PP.

speaking of the PP its time to send Matthews unit out 1st, the 1st unit fairly regularly ends up with 1:10~ of the PP id rather Matthews make use of that little extra time which over a season is quite a bit of time.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
that's true, bozak and marner will get 10-12 mins they will still be on the PP.

speaking of the PP its time to send Matthews unit out 1st, the 1st unit fairly regularly ends up with 1:10~ of the PP id rather Matthews make use of that little extra time which over a season is quite a bit of time.

Agreed. Matthews has more than proven that he is the man to hitch the cart to. Babs needs to maximize this lethal weapon.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Agreed. Matthews has more than proven that he is the man to hitch the cart to. Babs needs to maximize this lethal weapon.

Again people need to do more research, Bozak line is MONEY on the PP. that is why Matthews line doesn't start the PP's. The one thing you cannot harp the Bozak line on is that they make teams pay on the PP. the Matthews line has not been as effective this season on the PP.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Leafs Practice lines today--

Hyman-Matthews-Nylander
Komarov-Kadri-Leivo
JVR-Marleau-Brown
Martin-Bozak-Marner
Kap,Moore

Rielly-Hainsey
Gards-Carrick
Borgman-Zaitsev

Sorry didnt realize everyone here knew that already, my bad.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
After last night? Why is that surprising? He tried subtle changes already, no dice, this is a lineup over haul. It could be real good, or could be really bad because the only intact line is Matthews, and you do need a level of chemistry. I think this is the last ditch effort before a trade is made.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Honestly stunned Babs is making such sweeping changes, even after last night. Pleasantly surprised.
he did say this year he had a different approach regarding changes. I think it was because we had so many rookies last year he wanted consistency above all else. This year if something isn't working he'll want to fix it right away I believe

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
it's funny - if babs could just let martin go and put kappy in then he would have 12 forwards who could legit play on any line and he'd open up a world of options to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad