Proposal: Leafs should move Frederik Andersen

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
Until he wins the big game there are always going to be that doubt. He cant afford another egg come playoff time .

You keep saying he... he he.

You do know its a team game and that it takes 22 men to win or lose. Hanging it all on Andy is moronic and simply wrong. Yes hes had some bad games lately. But hes also given us more then a few games that we didn't deserve to win this year as well.

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
As much as I love seeing the Leads get crapped over their defense is ass (I get if, I have no room to talk) but reading goalie who covers them sounds like a bad idea?

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
Leafs trade with Chicago for R. Lehner, kapanen and marincins, plus picks

Leafs then trade F. Andersen to New Jersey for M. Blackwwod, and Blake Colemans and picks.
On behalf of the Devils I decline the second trade proposal, as NJ has a very young and thin core and can't trade various assets for a player, who will be past his prime, when the team potentially arrives in their contention window. Blackwood hopefully would be the starting goalie of that team.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
You keep saying he... he he.

You do know its a team game and that it takes 22 men to win or lose. Hanging it all on Andy is moronic and simply wrong. Yes hes had some bad games lately. But hes also given us more then a few games that we didn't deserve to win this year as well.
He needed and needs to give his team a chance to win... he gave them no chance in game 7 last year. A goalie can make or break a series..steal a game or games.. at some point he will have to do this for the leafs at playoff time.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Leafs trade with Chicago for R. Lehner, kapanen and marincins, plus picks

Leafs then trade F. Andersen to New Jersey for M. Blackwwod, and Blake Colemans and picks.
I haven't read any other comments in this thread, but this is absolutely horrible for the Devils. Absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad