Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ SENS, Saturday Night 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Well our left side is deep. Chabot and chychrun should be able to not be terrible while he’s out

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
200.gif

this is what these long breaks do to people

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Guys, the hot dogs at the Bell Center aren’t toasted, they are ironed. Heard some smack talked today

This is important information and we need to get his right out of respect for the greatest hot dog in Canada and the people who came up with the idea to iron the hot dog and not toast it - rizpeck

IRONED not TOASTED

TonySoprano11

It's a very delicate situation.
Apr 8, 2006
Hayden, ID
Guys, the hot dogs at the Bell Center aren’t toasted, they are ironed. Heard some smack talked today

This is important information and we need to get his right out of respect for the greatest hot dog in Canada and the people who came up with the idea to iron the hot dog and not toast it - rizpeck

IRONED not TOASTED
mqdefault.jpg

It's toasted.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012

IRONED not TOASTED

7/11 ass organization they got there

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
I'm curious. What's the advantage of staying tight-lipped on Sandy's injury status? The secrecy is a bit of a farce and imo only leads to unnecessary speculation from fans.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I'm curious. What's the advantage of staying tight-lipped on Sandy's injury status? The secrecy is a bit of a farce and imo only leads to unnecessary speculation from fans.

I remember during our glory days from 2001 to 2007 it seemed like we always disclosed everything and very transparent.

Days of Bruce, Dorion and whatnot have scorched our public image to the ground.

Hopefully Staois and co can get us back to that level of professionalism.

Reactions: devbouz12

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009

Maybe because if other GMs know Sandy is out long or short term it might determine if the Sens move Brann or Chychryn. If Sens want to finish strong to sell seasons ticket they may decide to keep their D for a 2nd half run. My best guess

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
First game back with beach legs, Laffs have played a couple and are back in the groove and their PP is on a tear. This one is not looking good. Love to be surprised but not very hopeful.
Yup
This team takes forever to wake up after a long break
Leafs are rolling
Could get ugly real quick

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
Yup
This team takes forever to wake up after a long break
Leafs are rolling
Could get ugly real quick
That is normal though, and not exclusive to the Sens. Ideally the schedule pairs a team up with another team just getting back but this is in line with the upside down schedule the Sens have this year.

Reactions: Golden_Jet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad