Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ SENS, Saturday Night 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I'm curious. What's the advantage of staying tight-lipped on Sandy's injury status? The secrecy is a bit of a farce and imo only leads to unnecessary speculation from fans.
They’re not tight lipped they’re just busy hunting down Tanev

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
It's probably the best defense we can ice with the players available to be fair.

I like the forward combinations.
Not saying we can ice better D at this point . Just not liking what we can ice; Normal for me just a little amplified with the loss of Sanderson

Forwards are the same as what we did before the break . The only change I would make is the 4th line which would be to add MacEwen over Kubalik.. but that isn't a huge deal.

I Like the Pinto line and thought they were very good last game.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
View attachment 816745

that’s the type of iron they do your pants with at the dry cleaners

1707496878593.gif

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
At this point they should just put Kubalik on waivers and see if someone will pick him up for free. Even that is unlikely, but it may prompt a cap strapped team to call us to say that if we retain 50%, they'll pick him up for a 2026 7th rounder or a bag of pucks...

Reactions: chipsens

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
At this point they should just put Kubalik on waivers and see if someone will pick him up for free. Even that is unlikely, but it may prompt a cap strapped team to call us to say that if we retain 50%, they'll pick him up for a 2026 7th rounder or a bag of pucks...
If there's only two retention slots, I'd rather use them on Tarasenko and Chychrun to maximize the return.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
It's time for the fake late season playoffs run

Go from drafting a top pairing Dman ready for big minutes in 1-2 vs drafting a 2nd pairing Dman who will be ready in 4 years.

But the teams needs a better LD/RD balance and I think Staois solves that this deadline

Reactions: Adrianopolous

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Next time we see Toronto Markstrom will be in net. Toronto is going all in I bet, this is the season. It’s wide open.

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
My god! This team is worst than I imagined! Thank God I was away for most of those games

Brady can't lead this team to a single win dating back to last year on those long western road trips, yet he is going to lead us to legendary victories in the playoffs, some how? (if we even make it there ever under this current leadership core)

I agree. Thank god you were away.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
I am going to enjoy Tarasenko as a Sen... while it lasts. (He should be re-signed imo, not traded away despite UFA)

Reactions: LiseL

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
All three of our goalies who have started this year are in the bottom 20 of NHL goalies save percentage (out of 91 goalies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad