Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
3 freakin' days to gO

GO SENS GO
Picture 1 of 1

Reactions: Back in Black

ottawagm

May 6, 2023
At least we're not in a playoff race. This scheduling would have been terrible to follow if teams kept getting ahead of us due to games played.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
The Sens, with 21 games under interim Coach J Martin, currently sport a .476 Pts%

A win on Saturday would improve their record (under J Martin ) to .500 Pts%

IF my math is correct…

1707404391477.png

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
What time is practice today? IIRC from bye weeks of the past, practice isn't until 6 pm or something to compensate for players arriving back in town. (These things are all in the CBA in terms of exactly how much time the players get away right down to the hour.) My biggest concern is whether or not Sanderson is on the ice and the true nature of his injury - we are basically in the dark about that right now.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
What time is practice today? IIRC from bye weeks of the past, practice isn't until 6 pm or something to compensate for players arriving back in town. (These things are all in the CBA in terms of exactly how much time the players get away right down to the hour.) My biggest concern is whether or not Sanderson is on the ice and the true nature of his injury - we are basically in the dark about that right now.

Beech

Cicc' a porta
Nov 25, 2020
These breaks feel endless.
Ironic, we have a team that is in the bottom 5.. Had endured one of its more chaotic seasons. Is coming off of 6 seasons of futility. Yet we long for them something awful.

When people criticize this fan base!!!!!

2 junior teams that survive and thrive with a pro team n town
2 college teams that thrive
a PWHL team that s is thriving
what will be 2 WJC
countless women's hockey games at the elite level
a junior A league
a junior B league

Reactions: Flamingo and Bileur
Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
The schedule this season is so weird. And of course, when the team gets on a roll it gets the longest break in the league coming out of the All-Star game. I would have much rather have seen them play at least one game earlier, so both teams were working back into the grind.

I do not have high expectations with Toronto having played 2 games and needing to solidify their spot in the standings.

Reactions: Bileur

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
This is the game where Norris breaks the goose eggs. VBook it! If you smellllll la lalala la..what the crack is cooking!

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
The Sens, with 21 games under interim Coach J Martin, currently sport a .476 Pts%

A win on Saturday would improve their record (under J Martin ) to .500 Pts%

IF my math is correct…

View attachment 816320

My god! This team is worst than I imagined! Thank God I was away for most of those games

Brady can't lead this team to a single win dating back to last year on those long western road trips, yet he is going to lead us to legendary victories in the playoffs, some how? (if we even make it there ever under this current leadership core)

Reactions: Stutzlaaaa

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
My god! This team is worst than I imagined! Thank God I was away for most of those games

Brady can't lead this team to a single win dating back to last year on those long western road trips, yet he is going to lead us to legendary victories in the playoffs, some how? (if we even make it there ever under this current leadership core)
What?

Reactions: Dionysus

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Ironic, we have a team that is in the bottom 5.. Had endured one of its more chaotic seasons. Is coming off of 6 seasons of futility. Yet we long for them something awful.

When people criticize this fan base!!!!!

2 junior teams that survive and thrive with a pro team n town
2 college teams that thrive
a PWHL team that s is thriving
what will be 2 WJC
countless women's hockey games at the elite level
a junior A league
a junior B league

Ottawa is no Arizona though.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
This is the game where Norris breaks the goose eggs. VBook it! If you smellllll la lalala la..what the crack is cooking!

200.gif

umma gumma

Apr 8, 2005
1707425754933.jpeg

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Pub is perfectly fine for a date night no?

I recommend you look up Patrice O'Neal and listen to some of his tapes and/or watch some of his videos on relationship advice for some balance. Sounds like it might be too late to turn it around. Find someone who likes to do the things you like to do. Good luck.
I mispoke when I say pub, its just Boston Pizza with my friends because Brampton doesn't have good spots to watch sports.

I love O'Neal, his content is funny. I love my gf as well, she's a nurse who only really has one day off and would like to spend it with me (who works from home, and has it much easier than her). Plus she's planned it for a few weeks. My dumbass should've told her in advanced and she would've been more fine with it.

I'll just have to paint the Sens logo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad