Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Sens | Mod warning Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Big game considering the current standings and what happened last time we played.

We've shut down McDavid and Crosby in back-to-back games. It's time to do the same to Toronto and keep their fans and hopes at bay for the time being.

Beating Toronto will also be good attracting fans to come to our games(feel good factor on beating young flying rival on national TV).

Please 2nd and 3rd pairings don't crumble. Boro pls don't **** up.

Mod warning: Any leaf fans coming here just to rile up Sens fans will be subject to immediate infraction and thread ban.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I think we should just be honoured that the Leafs allow us to play on the same ice surface and give us the privilege to lose a hockey game to players from Toronto, it's a real privilege.

Austin Matthews after 40 games is already the 2nd best player in the world, by game 82 he'll be the coach and GM of the Leafs, and because he's so amazing as a player, coach and GM (best GM ever actually in case you didn't know) and he is a saviour not only in Toronto but to all hockey fans ever born or dead, he is going to trade himself to Edmonton for McDavid, Draisatal and Nurse and some picks to balance it out - the Leafs rebuild will be complete and Parades in Toronto until 2030 for Matthews like it should be.

Matthews as Leafs GM trades himself (the best player ever to have skates of course and at age 19 the greatest GM in Leafs history, Bloor street is lucky he walks on it):

TOR: McDavid, Draisatal, Nurse, Edm 1st round pick 2017 and 2018, 2nd round pick 2018 (for AJ)
EDM: Matthews

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
Well, i predict embarracing, humiliating loss. 4 goal Matthews, 3 Marner, 2 by Nylander. Shotout for MacElhinney.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
So, I guess the over/under for amount of time CBC talks about the Sens in this broadcast will be around 30 seconds.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
Hoping Ryan has another good game, and that our special teams play as well as they did vs the pens.

If Matthews scores in a loss, headline will be "Matthews a capital concern"

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
always get confused before these games.
Do I cheer for mitts marner and awesome mathews or the senators? :dunno:

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
I think we should just be honoured that the Leafs allow us to play on the same ice surface and give us the privilege to lose a hockey game to players from Toronto, it's a real privilege.

Austin Matthews after 40 games is already the 2nd best player in the world, by game 82 he'll be the coach and GM of the Leafs, and because he's so amazing as a player, coach and GM (best GM ever actually in case you didn't know) and he is a saviour not only in Toronto but to all hockey fans ever born or dead, he is going to trade himself to Edmonton for McDavid, Draisatal and Nurse and some picks to balance it out - the Leafs rebuild will be complete and Parades in Toronto until 2030 for Matthews like it should be.

Matthews as Leafs GM trades himself (the best player ever to have skates of course and at age 19 the greatest GM in Leafs history, Bloor street is lucky he walks on it):

TOR: McDavid, Draisatal, Nurse, Edm 1st round pick 2017 and 2018, 2nd round pick 2018 (for AJ)
EDM: Matthews

Actually Mathews is sooooooo great he is going to hit cleanup for the Jays and play power forward for the Raptors and lead them in victory over Lebron and the Cavs!

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Will Dennis Wideman and Gonchar of the Ottawa Sens (some team in some forgettable city probably in Europe) be able to contain Matthews and the rest of the good guys?

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
Will Dennis Wideman and Gonchar of the Ottawa Sens (some team in some forgettable city probably in Europe) be able to contain Matthews and the rest of the good guys?

Bigger question is will the Leafs be able to contain EK.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Big game. I wonder if on HNIC they'll reveal whether Matthews is gonna be ahead of Orr and Howe on the top 100. Don't see him beating Gretzky yet. Maybe in a year or two.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
go leafs go! go leafs go!

Damn it, I mean go sens go. damn media hype :shakehead

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Staying up for this one. One of the biggest games of the season. A win would be a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad