Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Sens | Mod warning Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
Probably plays in our favor if the game degenerates into a goon fest. They are pretty soft, and can be pushed around. Sens should target their young stars and get them off their game. Just as long as Boro doesn't get 5 for boarding again.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Good luck tonight, hoping for a clean but aggressive game.

Feels good to have a battle of Ontario game that means something. Shout out to leafs though for being as good as they have been.

Came here to say that I am praying for Ottawa and Leafs as the #2/3 seeds in the Atlantic. A playoff matchup is just what these two teams need to reignite the rivalry that may have been the best in hockey in the early 2000s. It was probably the Leafs last meaningful rivalry.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Can't wait for this one but I'm kinda scared about it. I suspect we could randomly get blown out.

Don't be scared, just look to your username. The Toronto Maple Leafs are operated by a soulless organization who cares about nothing but profit margins. They hired a sadist in an executive management role whose best decision making is far far behind him.

On our side, we have Uncle Eugene, a man who is desperate to win a championship. Uncle Euge considers his fans his breadbasket, much like the area of wheat harvested in the Ukraine of what is his motherland. A man who cares so deeply that he hired mercenaries to hack an arrogant reporter who flew too close to the Ottawa Sun, and also fronted money to investigate a horrible cheapshot by Matt Cooke on our beloved Erik Karlsson. He is a player of such great talent that the Leafs have no other player in franchise history that stacks up to him.

Don't worry my friend, we got this, whether it is today, or next year, or in the next few years, we got this.

Last edited:

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
I hope leafs fans can get their **** together and fill the damn building. Must've been embarrassing for them not do that in the season opener.

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
Gotta love reading the Leafs thread on this game....:sarcasm:

I'm afraid that I would start haemorrhaging in my brain from the contact with that amount of... well, I'm not even sure which word to put here.

Anyway, let's win this one, please. Please? 3?

THREE DAMMIT!

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Should be a good game. I'm curious how we match up with them. Last time Matthews was great but that's pretty much it. Now their team has more scoring threats but we're tighter defensively. I think we got this one if our PK is in top shape again.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
we need to take this one. important points and bragging rights.

The "Win" tonight, in regulation or OT, could very well factor in to the NHL's tie breaking formula at the end of the season, if both teams are "tied" in points after 82 games.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Good luck tonight, hoping for a clean but aggressive game.

Came here to say that I am praying for Ottawa and Leafs as the #2/3 seeds in the Atlantic. A playoff matchup is just what these two teams need to reignite the rivalry that may have been the best in hockey in the early 2000s. It was probably the Leafs last meaningful rivalry.

I couldnt agree more. However I'd like to see a lot of punches thrown at each other. I want to feel like I hate Toronto again lol.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Big game considering the current standings and what happened last time we played.

We've shut down McDavid and Crosby in back-to-back games. It's time to do the same to Toronto and keep their fans and hopes at bay for the time being.

Beating Toronto will also be good attracting fans to come to our games(feel good factor on beating young flying rival on national TV).

Please 2nd and 3rd pairings don't crumble. Boro pls don't **** up.

Mod warning: Any leaf fans coming here just to rile up Sens fans will be subject to immediate infraction and thread ban.

Is this for real? Serious question.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Ottawas going to win this game, rookies don't like our neutral zone structure, be to hard for them.

4-2 ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad